I'm never going back to the woods...

Oh wait... I was just thinking, could this have been the perspective of the camera in the previous photograph? "l337" style diagram attached.

probebly, if it wasnt a ghost you could only see in the mirror :ninja:

And if it was a S50, Why on earth after 1 zoom are they pixelated?

Even IF resized.. you shoud still be able to zoom.. the pics are crap quality... they dont resemble the quality of the S50

Just a thought, could they have been set on the lowest quality on mistake? That's the only thing I can come up with...

Probably. But even then, you must remember that these photographs have already been resized, and then resaved. I doubt that any of the original data in the photographs are still there.

Just a thought, could they have been set on the lowest quality on mistake? That's the only thing I can come up with...

Mmm true... but then do you buy a pretty middle-top end compact camera use it at its lowest levels :|

If i'm being perfectly honest this is a Hoax, theres no way all these things could come together.

He would have been far more concerned about the fact that the person who's camera it is is surely missing, raped by the man in teh mirror, how could you replace all the high res photos with small ones? Surely they would be auto renamed as pshot1(1).jpg or something.

Also the camera S50 which he claims it is, my brother has one and there is no mode for it automatically taking photos, say every 5 seconds, which it appears to have done, if you were laid on the floor you would either point the camera at whatever took you down or not take a picture at all, i.e get teh **** up and run...

Eternal skeptist.

OMG this is freaky what u need to to is go back tehre with an assault team of mercenaries

BTW what camera model is that?

Which country are you on, and where is that forest?

Did you see the building yourself, or just in the camera?

Mmm true... but then do you buy a pretty middle-top end compact camera use it at its lowest levels :|

Memory issues?

huh.... in pshot20 the person takes the picture with their left hand, while in pshot24, the picture is taken with the right one...

Doesnt mean much really.

It may have been accidentally set to that level in excitement/fear/whatever.

Do cats protect people? :huh:

no, but i always feel better after scratching miss scarlett's or mellybelly's tummies...happy feelings are a wonderful form of protection when viewing creepy pix :yes:

hehe - becaus eu get more pictures on the camera??

Serious, a lot of peopel think liek that if the reps at the store don't explain it right....

If i'm being perfectly honest this is a Hoax, theres no way all these things could come together.

He would have been far more concerned about the fact that the person who's camera it is is surely missing, raped by the man in teh mirror, how could you replace all the high res photos with small ones? Surely they would be auto renamed as pshot1(1).jpg or something.

Also the camera S50 which he claims it is, my brother has one and there is no mode for it automatically taking photos, say every 5 seconds, which it appears to have done, if you were laid on the floor you would either point the camera at whatever took you down or not take a picture at all, i.e get teh **** up and run...

Eternal skeptist.

My replacement theory:

Maybe as the person was running, he/she was so scared by something that he/she just took pictures again and again without knowing, and when he/she fell down, he/she did not have time to point the camera upwards or to get back up when he/she got... :huh: :unsure: :pinch:

Man.. I can't believe how gullible you people are..

Just remember, for every scenario, there are infinite lies and only one truth. Now what is most likely the truth? The thread-starter edited the images, and posted them on here for fun, which negates the need for:

1) Multiple kinds of bizarre creatures in the woods.

2) The appearance of these creatures all at once, to a single person, who happens to have a camera.

3) The existance of ghosts and gremlins.

4) A steady enough hand to take high quality, unblurred pictures of gremlins and ghosts while being hunted by said creatures.

I could go on....

He's pulling your leg ppl...

party pooper :angry:

you guys come on its obvious these are all made by professional 3d scenery makers probly from the makers of star wars.  they r fakes

party pooper #2

those of you who insist on ruining our fun need to go play in traffic

party pooper #2

those of you who insist on ruining our fun need to go play in traffic

whiner, go get a sense of humor.

hypo. the red trees are nice!