I'm never going back to the woods...

dear lord people.

new theory:

no one took these pictures running from anything.

someone went out, took the pics, went home, opened them in photoshop and made them look creepy. thing upstairs either friend in weird suit or a dummy.

person went and put them online.

just me opine.

oh, and reading some of these posts was classic.

ripped :ninja:

OK, I think I've found the location of the pictures. It's Overlook Mountain in the Catskills of New York. There is a concrete shell of an old hotel and a fire tower. Check out the picture links on the left of this page Overlook Mountain. The hotel pictures are a perfect match!

dear lord people.

new theory:

no one took these pictures running from anything.

someone went out, took the pics, went home, opened them in photoshop and made them look creepy. thing upstairs either friend in weird suit or a dummy.

person went and put them online.

just me opine.

oh, and reading some of these posts was classic.

ripped :ninja:

But I still do not see how so many things in the photograph could be faked. How do you explain the bare tree? The Pentagrams? And what about the sudden darkness in the final few photographs?

How about some of us people edit ALL the picture and post them. Most are dark and could be more help if they were fixed up.

Anyone wanna help with this? :unsure:

STOP SAYING IT FAKES!!

Its not... and even if is fake.. let pretend its not ok? lol Trying proving them instead of not proving them :D

Oh and thanks for the comments on my pics people, very much appricated

OK, I think I've found the location of the pictures. It's Overlook Mountain in the Catskills of New York. There is a concrete shell of an old hotel and a fire tower. Check out the picture links on the left of this page Overlook Mountain. The hotel pictures are a perfect match!

Oh you powerfull google:

Google to Overlook Mountian - Catskills

hmmm one thing:

has anybody seen pic pshot14.jpg ???

The pics are going through from pshot01.jpg to pshot33.jpg - the only one missing is number 14.....

:o :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'm sorry, but i dont understand how the person who found the camera doesnt know where the pictures are. The camera couldnt have been too far from where these were taken.... Unless the camera was planted in a totally different place, to **** someone off

which one of those is the dead body on the tower?  :woot:

so. where was that tower located? if you can find out maybe we can find out if there are ruins like that.

btw, this thread is awesome, obvious joke but awesome nonetheless.

NM i found the pic on google.

Edited by eminem213486

i got another theory.....

what if a bunch of goth kids went into the woods, got high and had a camera, for no reason at all other then be cool they started taking pictures in which they participated in as ghosts, then all of the sudden a bear or something spooked them so bad that they left everything behind and ran.

at least thats what i think ;)