I'm never going back to the woods...

A.K.R.
that tower is really high up, if you look at he pic he took looking down from the stairs, and im sure he didnt even get all the way to the top. it cant be hard to miss a building like that in the woods, it would probably come above the trees..??

With all those fog/mist, I doubt so.

MadCap

Those pics are awesome very good use of a camera :D Keep up the good work

xSammyx
no no no i mean his hand man!

look

at your corrected picture http://www.neowin.net/forum/uploads/post-7-1093130039.jpg

then this one http://img3.exs.cx/img3/5130/pshot24.jpg

see the hand, all the text is upside down

and look at the top and sides, its nothing uptop and gates on the side...so it has to be someone elses hand in that picture and not the takers. so like others were saying there has to be more then 1 person with this person.

his hand looks like that because he is crouching or leaning down. if the ceiling was low because of what the writting says, the he wouldnt be bale to be reaching with an arm and be so far from the wood with his camera.

A.K.R.
there is a house back there, just use less contrast and it shows up

Cody

I'll post if you want

I suggest that you post it.

SimplyPotatoes
his hand looks like that because he is crouching or leaning down. if the ceiling was low because of what the writting says, the he wouldnt be bale to be reaching with an arm and be so far from the wood with his camera.

i guess, but it doesnt really matter because its a tourist attraction in North carolina, still fun lol

cyoung1616
I suggest that you post it.

post-7-1093131290.jpg

Cody

A.K.R.
i guess, but it doesnt really matter because its a tourist attraction in North carolina, still fun lol

So what if it was a tourist attraction. In Singapore, the famous tourist attraction Haw Par Villa (now Tiger Balm Gardens) is said to be haunted, especially in it's surroundings. That disproves your theory.

By the way, your custom member title seems to go against my signature...

SimplyPotatoes
So what if it was a tourist attraction. In Singapore, the famous tourist attraction Haw Par Villa (now Tiger Balm Gardens) is said to be haunted, especially in it's surroundings. That disproves your theory.

By the way, your custom member title seems to go against my signature...

thanks, i didnt know i had a theory. also if you love something, you should eat it.

Kerm

Now, now. I'm sure there's enough Radish? for both of you.

*Edit* That's no cat, rubble or stone imo.

cyoung1616
the picture that you posted is the one i posted before and i pointed out the cat and the house in the background.

I was agreeing with you that it was a house, but I don't see a cat. This is a less contrast shot to see better.

Cody

Neb
the picture that you posted is the one i posted before and i pointed out the cat and the house in the background. those are even the arrows that i drew pointing it out.

oh yeh something is up ahead on the path, yet I see no house.

xSammyx

looks like a cat to me.. look there is space under it even though there seems to be two things touching the ground like two front legs

edit: or a monkey :blink:

post-7-1093132441.jpg

A.K.R.
oh yeh something is up ahead on the path, yet I see no house.

Look again. Somewhere a bit left to the arrow on the right.

Neb
looks like a cat to me.. look there is space under it even though there seems to be two things touching the ground like two front legs

yeh if it is then its walking, legs are quite far apart.

fox?

cyoung1616

blow the picture up and use less contrast and the cat turns into a log or stump.

don't you have software to look at these shots on inverse, less/more contrast ? the will show you lots of stuff the orginal won't

Cody

Neb
Look again. Somewhere a bit left to the arrow on the right.

no i just see a lighter patch, cant see any outline of a wall or anything

uniacid

looks like a fuggin rock to me..

xSammyx

your probably right, ive been looking at the pix for too long..

gonna go sleep now, solve more mysteries tomorrow :cool:

gnite every one

A.K.R.
no i just see a lighter patch, cant see any outline of a wall or anything

That's the house. It's the lighter patch.

SimplyPotatoes

no way man its a boulder, learn your rock sizes!

SlowIce

hmmm one thing:

has anybody seen pic pshot14.jpg ???

The pics are going through from pshot01.jpg to pshot33.jpg - the only one missing is number 14.....

A.K.R.
blow the picture up and use less contrast and the cat turns into a log or stump.

don't you have software to look at these shots on inverse, less/more contrast ? the will show you lots of stuff the orginal won't

Cody

I adjusted the tones a bit in Microsoft Office Picture Manager...

post-7-1093132937.jpg

Storm
hmmm one thing:

has anybody seen pic pshot14.jpg ???

The pics are going through from pshot01.jpg to pshot33.jpg - the only one missing is number 14.....

:blink: :huh: