I'm never going back to the woods...

The 'mirror' man is obviously fake, because if you look really close, it's a picture of someone sitting on a bench at a beach. You can see the beach and water on the opposite end of that so-called mirrored image. The guy in the picture is wearing shorts or something.

These pictures are neat for a quick "Oh Wow" response, but certainly not authentic in any way. Just meant to stir the imagination, which is quite powerful and convincing.

hmmm one thing:

has anybody seen pic pshot14.jpg ???

The pics are going through from pshot01.jpg to pshot33.jpg - the only one missing is number 14.....

Now you said it, I find it weird too. Where's picture 14?

And by the way, Inertia wants me to convey his post (he's on a five day ban; he's been restricted from posting):

"In pshot24 the perspective is indeed correct, the graphiti was either carved above somones head or before the wood was used on here

if you look through the gap you can see the windowws that you see in pshot25 when he opens up the above hatch and sees the reflection.

A lot of ppl where thinkign the prespective is wrong and he has a friend, but this observation shows that it is not the case"

The 'mirror' man is obviously fake, because if you look really close, it's a picture of someone sitting on a bench at a beach.  You can see the beach and water on the opposite end of that so-called mirrored image.  The guy in the picture is wearing shorts or something.

These pictures are neat for a quick "Oh Wow" response, but certainly not authentic in any way.  Just meant to stir the imagination, which is quite powerful and convincing.

The "beach" you saw was the wood's reflection.

But wait... that doesn't make sense... OH MY GOD THAT GUY'S HEADLESS!!! Look closely!

*Shivers go down spine*

Brightness/Contrast adjusted...the pig/cat/fox looks like a stone to me :huh:, but the build on the back is there.

Probably roots of any nearby tree. Make's the most sense.

The 'mirror' man is obviously fake, because if you look really close, it's a picture of someone sitting on a bench at a beach. You can see the beach and water on the opposite end of that so-called mirrored image. The guy in the picture is wearing shorts or something.

These pictures are neat for a quick "Oh Wow" response, but certainly not authentic in any way. Just meant to stir the imagination, which is quite powerful and convincing.

Possibly not, you can see reflections on the glass/perspex/mirror whatever of the scaffold bar, but the silhouete is prominent to the bar, asin the bar is behind the figure, this couldnt be if this was a 2d picture of a figure... :/

The beach/sea effect could be the reflection of the top of the tree canopy or the horizon.

And if it was a S50, Why on earth after 1 zoom are they pixelated?

Even IF resized.. you shoud still be able to zoom.. the pics are crap quality... they dont resemble the quality of the S50

Sorry, but i just find this too funny. Me and hypo were talking on msn, about this mainly. And this is what he has just said to me.

Hypoxiaicon | says:

Im off downstairs to get a drink & food.

Hypoxiaicon | says:

If im not back in 10 minutes, call someone

Hypoxiaicon | says:

lol

hehe

we should all meet up and try to find this mysterous building and solve the mystery, its funny how this kind of things only happens to people who go wondering in the woods in twos or threes and always decide to split up (movies). we should go in a group of 50 people and see if any "thing" will want to chace us..

:)

cool!!! a bunch of geeks with our laptops and digital cameras....

go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!