I'm never going back to the woods...

if its close to me then im going :)

im going into a local forest with a video camera :) not alone hopefully :unsure:

Are you west coast?

ok, each picture this guy took while he was freaked out or whatever had a purpose, he was probably trying to capture something that he saw was wierd. so far we have only picked a few that are really wierd to us and not talked about the rest.

for example why would he take this picture and what is that red thing on the rock? i doubt he took the picture because he admired the scenery.

pshot01.jpg

edit: you see that the rock and the red thing on it is the center of the pic..

ok, each picture this guy took while he was freaked out or whatever had a purpose, he was probably trying to capture something that he saw was wierd. so far we have only picked a few that are really wierd to us and not talked about the rest.

for example why would he take this picture and what is that red thing on the rock? i doubt he took the picture because he admired the scenery.

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/9342/pshot01.jpg

I agree.

By the way, when you guys posted suggestions about going into the woods, some crows outside my apartment started crowing loudly. It's a sign. Don't go, guys.

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/9342/pshot01.jpg

omg rabid hampster!! :o

if you look at the third pic he is taking a picture of the path and it can clearly be seen that the path is used cuz there has been no grass growing over it. but suddenly in picture 4 he is taking a picture and moving quickly. then suddenly in picture 5 he is not following the path any more he is walkign up a little hill??? so if something scared him by pic 4 then why did he continue to 30 pictures=

if you look at the third pic he is taking a picture of the path and it can clearly be seen that the path is used cuz there has been no grass growing over it. but suddenly in picture 4 he is taking a picture and moving quickly. then suddenly in picture 5 he is not following the path any more he is walkign up a little hill??? so if something scared him by pic 4 then why did he continue to 30 pictures=

I think that the bare tree interested him/her.

pshot16.jpg

look there is a sign there in red and white. maybe this is a tourist site.. also how old does this building have to be to not have a roof and have all this vegetation growing every where???

also to me it looks like the two figuires are running away from the guy

pshot18.jpg

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/357/pshot16.jpg

look there is a sign there in red and white. maybe this is a tourist site.. also how old does this building have to be to not have a roof and have all this vegetation growing every where???

also to me it looks like the two figuires are running away from the guy

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/5118/pshot18.jpg

running away or towards

I have a new theory. What if those people in the earlier photographs was travelling with him/her, looking for some strange things?

It may then prove that there may be more than one person at that time.

I have a new theory. What if those people in the earlier photographs was travelling with him/her, looking for some strange things?

It may then prove that there may be more than one person at that time.

you forgot the hamster :o

edit: the above pic, the branch says #4!!