I'm never going back to the woods...

3V3RT

i think it was just a freaky tour . because else there won't be such paper hanging there

goheels681
Luckily, the Sun is rising here in Singapore.

Sun! I love you!

:rofl:

OK, back on topic. Did you guys notice that there was no mist of any sort in the first two photographs?

psgamer0921, was there any mist around where you picked up the camera?

Not when I found it, but it had been foggy that morning

xSammyx

why is the person taking this picture though? why would he take a picture of him touching the wood???? there has to be some point to it. also look his left hand is on the thing so hes taking the picture with his right and he is leaning back wards if you see the angle the shot is taken in. maybe he was trying to show something in between the cracks or maybe hesremoving one of the planks of wood..

antally

I would also think that the OP would be a little more excited than he seems about finding a very expensive camera.

Deadlydread

These are actual Screenshots of Silent Hill 5 :no: :rolleyes:

A.K.R.
Not when I found it, but it had been foggy that morning

:s

These photographs could have been taken the same day you found the camera!

Kerm

LOL, it would make a decent sequal to Blair witch

A.K.R.
why is the person taking this picture though? why would he take a picture of him touching the wood???? there has to be some point to it. also look his left hand is on the thing so hes taking the picture with his right and he is leaning back wards if you see the angle the shot is taken in. maybe he was trying to show something in between the cracks or maybe hesremoving one of the planks of wood..

Maybe he was trying to force it open?

xSammyx

if its such a low ceiling then how is the camera so far from the ceiling, maybe hes really short or something?

exotoxic
It is the Anarachy sign. Its A surrounded with a 0

there are 2 of them...

fels

I think the important question is what is teh thread starter going to do with the camera?

You say it's the anarchy sign, yet there are bunches of letters...

A.K.R.

Maybe he's going to present it to the police, if these photographs are real.

xSammyx

they should dust the camera for finger prints, obviously there are loads of them on there. then the police should check for missing persons..

Paranormal Study

Those photos are pretty strange, but yes i do have to agree their spooky as hell too. Who would have thought of takin photos of so many beautiful trees hahahaha :laugh: no seriously they are kewl and spooky photos.

If you go to my site

UK Paranormal Study Team

that is my website, and yes i am a paranormal investigator. If you click on photo gallery then on moat house pics, on there are some photos of orbs (ghost manefestations).

On my site is a forum if you want to post on there about anything then please do.

Happy hauntings

Karl

goheels681
Maybe he's going to present it to the police, if these photographs are real.

When I resized them with PS, I fvcked something up and took the pictures off the card, so now all I have are resized pics with nothing on the memory card. I did take the camera to the police just to see if anyone would claim it.

A.K.R.
You say it's the anarchy sign, yet there are bunches of letters...

Where?

rollinup
Those photos are pretty strange, but yes i do have to agree their spooky as hell too. Who would have thought of takin photos of so many beautiful trees hahahaha :laugh: no seriously they are kewl and spooky photos.

If you go to my site

UK Paranormal Study Team

that is my website, and yes i am a paranormal investigator. If you click on photo gallery then on moat house pics, on there are some photos of orbs (ghost manefestations).

On my site is a forum if you want to post on there about anything then please do.

Happy hauntings

Karl

Our very own Paranormal investigator! Tell us sir, what have you dealt with in the time you've been a PI?

A.K.R.
When I resized them with PS, I fvcked something up and took the pictures off the card, so now all I have are resized pics with nothing on the memory card. I did take the camera to the police just to see if anyone would claim it.

You should have copied them over instead of moving them. :rolleyes:

xSammyx

wow 6,850 views in bit more than two hours

SimplyPotatoes
Oh God I just noticed it! And this is probably the right perspective for this photograph.

uhh why is his thumb up top then .... how do you hold your right hand like that ???

A.K.R.
wow 6,850 views in one day

And there's already 19 pages in here.

A.K.R.
uhh why is his thumb up top then .... how do you hold your right hand like that ???

The photograph's upside-down. Turn your head around.