I'm never going back to the woods...

Jeeze the pictures are feaking me out! Just to forget about this I'm gonna go walk my dog! *fetches dog and decides to bring his laptop and watch a harvey birdman episode....*

I'm wondering why all of these photo don't have any EXIF data. If he scale down(resize) the pictures from the original one with any photo edit programs, the EXIF data should still embedded in the images.

Man.. I can't believe how gullible you people are..

Just remember, for every scenario, there are infinite lies and only one truth. Now what is most likely the truth? The thread-starter edited the images, and posted them on here for fun, which negates the need for:

1) Multiple kinds of bizarre creatures in the woods.

2) The appearance of these creatures all at once, to a single person, who happens to have a camera.

3) The existance of ghosts and gremlins.

4) A steady enough hand to take high quality, unblurred pictures of gremlins and ghosts while being hunted by said creatures.

I could go on....

He's pulling your leg ppl...

you guys aint got nothing on creeped out. where i am right now its 23:55. I'm alone., in a 35,000sq.ft datacentre.

stuff is clicking and flapping and creaking, and then KIm shown thee photos...

I'm about to go home....

L8r

Luckily, the Sun is rising here in Singapore.

Sun! I love you!

:rofl:

OK, back on topic. Did you guys notice that there was no mist of any sort in the first two photographs?

psgamer0921, was there any mist around where you picked up the camera?

Man.. I can't believe how gullible you people are..

Just remember, for every scenario, there are infinite lies and only one truth. Now what is most likely the truth? The thread-starter edited the images, and posted them on here for fun, which negates the need for:

1) Multiple kinds of bizarre creatures in the woods.

2) The appearance of these creatures all at once, to a single person, who happens to have a camera.

3) The existance of ghosts and gremlins.

4) A steady enough hand to take high quality, unblurred pictures of gremlins and ghosts while being hunted by said creatures.

I could go on....

He's pulling your leg ppl...

Sssssh!

We're having fun playing detective here!

:p

wow..

checked those pic and yeah - creapy.

If those pics are not real, then they have to be photoshop'd - an din taht case: whoever did it, did a very good job! Try to apply for a job at a gaming company or at a movie-studio!

Wonder what teh original resolution and EXIF-information on those pictures says.

If itr is not real, but very very well done. Maybe a college project aimed to be liek 'Blair witch project' only done with a camera.

Same storyline .... (found camera equipment reveals scary things).

Again: Good work, veru good work.

To everybody who said they can't be photoshop'd: You can go throught he woods and take pictures. 5MP is perfect. then resize the pictures to a handier size, add your efects (cats, spiders - realized - all those creatures looked exactly the same like just CTRL-V'd) and remove the exif information :-) If u work with layers in Photoshop: lots of work, but easy to do.

The body on the tower - very freaky, looks real.

My final thougth about those pics: pics liek those can be faked, but those must be real.... :whistle:

look a stick of gum on the ground :happy:

look at the center of the picture is the red symbol on the rock. that means that the person who took the picture found it odd to and is probably not just some random graphity..

post-7-1093129395.jpg

look a stick of gum on the ground  :happy:

look at the center of the picture is the red symbol on the rock. that means that the person who took the picture found it odd to and is probably not just some random graphity..

I agree. And those signs look like the Pentagram to me. And what's with a stick of gum lying on the ground deep in the woods, on an abandoned building? They look like they have never been chewed on before.

OMG TWF LOL!!!11 if you look at all the pictures at ones you would see a loch ness monster!!111 lollers AND OMG !111 that grain on some random photo looks suspecious.. thou shalt crap his pants tonite...

ffs.. you can take any picture with a scary atmosphere and find anything that looks scary or un-explainable while it's just something natural and the way it displays on the photo is unnatural if you will..

nice try.. try again later

It is the Anarachy sign. Its A surrounded with a 0

but what are anarchists doing eating gum at some ruins in the middle of the forrest :shifty:

on the last picture, how come the ground is so dry and looks like its all broken up?? that doesnt usually happen in the middle of a green forrest

edit: ok maybe cuz they are rocks haha ive been looking at these pix for too long im starting to see things

pshot04 has photoshop CS exif data in it, the rest are missing it.

Yes, that's strange. So, I assume he was using Adobe Photoshop CS to resize those pictures. The only way you can loose the EXIF data is by adding any elements into the original photo. Even when you resize or change the contrast/brightness or use any filters, the original EXIF should still embedded in the pictures.

The red says 'Caution Low' Something..

and the carved in stuff says 'I Chat' Cant see the rest

i think it is something like : mind your head.