I'm never going back to the woods...

If these photo's were taken with an S50 they would be a fantastic resolution, over 1600x1200 for sure, and even if they were scaled down would still be zoomable to extreme depths with minimal loss in quality, howcome we cant with these?

If these photo's were taken with an S50 they would be a fantastic resolution, over 1600x1200 for sure, and even if they were scaled down would still be zoomable to extreme depths with minimal loss in quality, howcome we cant with these?

the thread creator screwed up :(

this guy went alone. just look at the pictures when hes going up those stares. he takes pictures of going up the stairs untill he gets to the naked guy in the mirror, then he looks like he is running down the stairs and there is no one infront of him. the stairs are pretty narrow, he wouldnt be able to be running ahead or the others hiding behind him.

when he sees that body shape in the mirror it is obviouse he just starts running down the stairs and once hes on the ground he continues running fast..

you forgot the hamster :o

edit: the above pic, the branch says #4!!

Here's one interesting thing from my culture: the Chinese believe that the number 4 brings bad luck, as the number 4 sounds like "die" in the Chinese language, and many of it's dialects.

this guy went alone. just look at the pictures when hes going up those stares. he takes pictures of going up the stairs untill he gets to the naked guy in the mirror, then he looks like he is running down the stairs and there is no one infront of him. the stairs are pretty narrow, he wouldnt be able to be running ahead or the others hiding behind him.

when he sees that body shape in the mirror it is obviouse he just starts running down the stairs and once hes on the ground he continues running fast..

The photo-taker could have went alone, leaving his partner behind waiting.

the gates of hell have been opened, slowly but surely the demons and ghouls that were trapped for millions of years will be released upon the world, the new hell will be earth, and the heavens cannot save us, this is the first sign of the apocalipse..........................

and im bored sorry sumeet told me to post here and i ran out of ideas

,Aug 21 2004, 14:54] the gates of hell have been opened, slowly but surely the demons and ghouls that were trapped for millions of years will be released upon the world, the new hell will be earth, and the heavens cannot save us, this is the first sign of the apocalipse..........................

Why you little :cry:

its doom 3!! :o

pshot31.jpg

look there is electricity lines, and the path from the previous pictures looked like it gets used quite a lot. so i wonder what this means. if that stone building is really old and has vegetation growing all over it, why would it have an electricity line to it? and if the electricity line leads to the "prison" then the prison cant be too old and it would be easy to find some information about if we know where these woods were.

but that dirt path is too small to go to a prison because if you are going to transport prisoners you wont take them in large vehicles which wont fit on this path.

,Aug 22 2004, 06:54] the gates of hell have been opened, slowly but surely the demons and ghouls that were trapped for millions of years will be released upon the world, the new hell will be earth, and the heavens cannot save us, this is the first sign of the apocalipse..........................

Oi!

Don't scare us further! Stay on the topic of discussing these photographs and theories!

you guys aint got nothing on creeped out. where i am right now its 23:55. I'm alone., in a 35,000sq.ft datacentre.

stuff is clicking and flapping and creaking, and then KIm shown thee photos...

I'm about to go home....

L8r

ok, having have taken a good look at these photos,

i'd say that IMHO, the photos are real, as far as i can tell, they've not been edited in photoshop and they are missing all/any exif data.

personally, i believe, these are actually real *staged* photographs, using a dummy and maybe some very, very small amounds of photoshop in places (like the eyes in the tree)

very good either way :D

http://img3.exs.cx/img3/9537/pshot31.jpg

look there is electricity lines, and the path from the previous pictures looked like it gets used quite a lot. so i wonder what this means. if that stone building is really old and has vegetation growing all over it, why would it have an electricity line to it? and if the electricity line leads to the "prison" then the prison cant be too old and it would be easy to find some information about if we know where these woods were.

but that dirt path is too small to go to a prison because if you are going to transport prisoners you wont take them in large vehicles which wont fit on this path.

And did you notice that in the first few photographs, there was no electricity lines along the path whatsoever?

http://img3.exs.cx/img3/9537/pshot31.jpg

Or maybe the Power lines have nothing to do with the ruins?

:pinch:

Or maybe the Power lines have nothing to do with the ruins?

:pinch:

yes i know they could have nothing to do with it, i was just trying to analyze what it could mean. i dont think the ruins and the other building are too far appart because if you look at the sky in the pictures it seems as if it is during the same time period of the day-