Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

I want Back in Black or Sweet Child o'Mine as my ringtone. Just need something to do the transferring. Want the dock, but its about ?20 inc. postage...

I need money for Xmas shopping really... I'm only 18 and earn a measely ?30 a week (ok so I dont do that much work hehe), so every penny counts!

A soddit. I'll order later! There's no Christmas this year kids!

thats the same as me i cant afford to buy anything to do it so im just going to use my work laptop it has bluetooth on it so i can send some mp3's to it then

Lucky bugger. ?20's bloody steep for a firmware upgrade and some customizations! Probably worth it in the long run though. I'm guessing the list of fixes in the R2L firmware make it seem like a whole new phone!

wohooo i can recieve mp3's thre infra red on my dad laptop i for got it had it he he he i only got my phone yesturday and its got the latest firmware on it already but i realy want to flash it to get rid of all the t-mobile logos and buttons all over it

It's all Timmah's work - I'm just going to be admining and giving advice as usual... as well as theming now and then :D

Everyone should come on over, let's just hope the trolls stay here :)

We may as well carry this thread over to k700world :)

'What ringtone do YOU use?" heheh

I use a tune called 'I Think I Smell A Rat' by the White Stripes (i'm a huge Stripes fan, have been for almost 3 yeas now.. gee i'm geeting old!)

for my alarm I use Two Timing Touch and Broken Bones by The Hives... as you can tell i'm a big alternative music guy :)

is this phone only avaliable outside of Canada? :huh:

cause I can't seem to find any retailers who sell them

i.e Fido, Rogers, Telus

is this phone only avaliable outside of Canada?  :huh:

cause I can't seem to find any retailers who sell them

i.e Fido, Rogers, Telus

585005765[/snapback]

It sounds that way mate :(

You can always import a cheap sim-free one from Hong Kong or the UK - what GSM band does Canada use?

It sounds that way mate :(

You can always import a cheap sim-free one from Hong Kong or the UK - what GSM band does Canada use?

585007874[/snapback]

wait for the s710a dude. cingular's supposed to be releasing within a month or two. rumours have it maybe even earlier.

wait for the s710a dude.  cingular's supposed to be releasing within a month or two.  rumours have it maybe even earlier.

585007975[/snapback]

I have no idea man.. is the s710a that good? I've never even heard of it.. :crazy:

edit: I don't really like the look of it.. 2982324800144201.JPG

I read a review that said the S700's UI was a lot slower and laggier than the K700's - and claimed it was a bad porting issue of SE's - however, it has a megapixel camera so it has some benefits.

I made up my mind guys.. I'm not gonna get the phone.. it's gonna be the T237

GPD_10502high_1502_0_4000.jpg

according to specs, it has a longer talk time, which I need, but the down side is, is that it has no camera. But according to the fido plan, I can pay $125 and get the phone free. Sounds good too me.. :) if anyone wants to presuade me, go ahead. :)