Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

i have used alot of phones but this one comes last in useability.

585001759[/snapback]

Instead of leaving an empty trolling message, please would you give a little more detail - why you think it has bad useability etc.

what other changes will it do to the phone and will i still be able to use it with my t-mobile contract

Absolutely - all it does is reset everything back to the way Sony Ericsson made it.

thanks and bye the way ur black cover looks realy good is it ligit

585001839[/snapback]

of course not, Sony don't make extra covers, nor do they intend for it to be changed hehe

Are you able to access hotmail, i.e. read your hotmail emails? I access the site and it recognises im using a mobile device, but I cant sign in. Get some error, and told to try another link. Everyone else got this problem?

Now that GMail have supported POP3 then Im tempted to try set my G Mail up on it. Also does anyone know where I can get an in car charger for this phone off the internet ?

Hello folks,

I ordered a K700i off Amazon.co.uk yesterday, should arrive Monday/Tuesday. Anywho, it's Orange branded..

My question, seems a little silly, but I thought i'd get a definitive answer first.

It will only accept Orange SIMs right? Because I wanted to use my o2 sim in it. Would I have to go to an Orange/Sony Ericsson shop to sort it out?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for replying.

Would any phone shop do this for me? Or would it be cheaper to invest in a cable and do it with my PC and some software?

p.s anyone with the amazon orange k700i know what sort of tariff the orange sim is? price per txt, any free txts? etc.. cheers.

Couldnt you just get it unlocked. Have a look at mobilefun.co.uk they seem to have Unlocking Solutions for the K700i.

585003094[/snapback]

As I said, it needs to be reflashed. Unlocking the K700 means reflashing it ;)