Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

My phone's been on charge (first time) for about 2 hours now, and it no longer shows the battery status going upwards. The light also just came on, and hasnt gone off - is this normal?

Leave it a few hours longer, then take it off charge. New batteries can report to be fully charged when they arent. Do full discharges (run downs) before full charges, for the next few weeks. Your battery life will improve (Y)

Hmmm ok then. I'll leave it on over night. That should be a 10 hour charge. I've heard people doing 16 hour charges. Apparently you've ok until you reach a 24 hour charge, which isn't good for the battery.

Besides, I want to play! I'd never be able to leave it alone for 24 hours!

Hmmm ok then. I'll leave it on over night. That should be a 10 hour charge. I've heard people doing 16 hour charges. Apparently you've ok until you reach a 24 hour charge, which isn't good for the battery.

Besides, I want to play! I'd never be able to leave it alone for 24 hours!

584988618[/snapback]

I *hope* you read this thread properly, as I've given the battery 101 guide a thousand times.... if you don't let your battery deplete for the first time, then you're gonna have one hell of a short lifespan on that battery ;)