Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a docking station and when I put my phone into it it doesnt seem to charge. Any Ideas ?

@Razorwing, You should go for the phone if you have the money. But in the end its up to you. Personally I like it :D so I would.

Sawyer, are you sure you've plugged the power lead into the back of the dock properly?

what dock do you have, DSS-25?

also - we should probably move all k700 conversation to the new forums, where you'll most likely get a response :)

Oh right I see but I dont see any obvious place where the charger would go. But I will have a look later when Im home. For now ive just got an in car charger that charges it on the way to and from uni.

Wondering where I might be able to pick this phone up? Live in the US and would prefer not to go through Ebay or online site. Are any of the carriers going to be carrying it?

By the look of it I'm afraid the US will never have it. Carriers seem to have dropped it in favour of the S700(on Vodafone) or possibly the K500.

That's what I've heard anyway, I'm not American, so I can't say for sure.

Yeah, that's what I've been using but you can't select multiple files.

Edit: I've been right-clicking the system tray icon and selecting send file. I see that you can send multiple files just by highlighting them all, right-clicking and using send to, thanks!

Edited by Plarkster

hey guys, just got myself a vodafone branded k700i

I was wondering if possibly there was a way to put Videos onto my phone. I tried sending a small .mpg file but it didn't recognise it. I wasn't using any software to put it on, I just used the Bluetooth function from my Powerbook

Thanks in advance guys. :)

In

R2C001

- Released around 30/6/2004

- Ability to mute the shutter sound of the camera

- Software versions:

LCD: 200404231

Camera: 3.9

ITP: CXC 125 813 R1T

it stand that i can mute tha camera sound.. But i cant find the option :(

any1 know where i can find it?

the funny thing is .. it wont i still hear that irritating sound when i take a picture.. :(

hmm ok i found the problem.. my phone is still on the R2L001 firmware.. and that?s strange because i did the upgrade-??

Edited by Faiden