Which K700i do you have?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which K700i do you have?

• K700i/Vodafone Branded
    • K700i/02 Branded
    • K700i/Orange Branded
    • K700i/T Mobile Branded
    • K700i/Unbranded
    • K700i/Other(Over sea's versions and Networks)

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched (grr come on Amazon)

Can I put games and themes on using the supplied usb cableor will i need an extra cable/dock?

gf wont let me use the theme cos she dont like it.

i like it though.

584975328[/snapback]

A man not in control of his own phone... what is the world coming too?

I'd have told her to **** off :p

Can I put games and themes on using the supplied usb cableor will i need an extra cable/dock?

584975328[/snapback]

Mine didn't come with a cable at all - only the handsfree headphones and a charger - so you may have to either buy one, or better yet, get a BT dongle :)

check amozan they have some great deals, i think its sim free ?

i am at some point going to unlock itso ill think ill go for the dock seems like an all in one solution fast connection charger, stand and gives me the abilty to update it. were best place to buy in the uk, any ideas?

check amozan they have some great deals, i think its sim free ?

i am at some point going to unlock itso ill think ill go for the dock seems like an all in one solution fast connection charger, stand and gives me the abilty to update it. were best place to buy in the uk, any ideas?

584976115[/snapback]

Keep in mind you can't use the dock to unlock your k700i - I've got both the dock and the t28 service cable and you can only use the service cable for unlocks.

I'm not needing it anymore and I've been offering it to various members on neowin for a while, ?12 inc p&p if you're interested:))

Sporkguy: damm thought the dock was good for that im not despertae to unlock it yet but ill keep that in mind just thought the all in one sloution would be ok and then would be easy to do. Can you browse your phone using the bluetooth function and do mass transfers or ?

thanks

I've not tried to transfer using the T28 cable, as I use BT etc for that - I'l look it up when I can be bothered lol.

Spyker: I can browse my phone using the BT and a piece of software called FMA (Floats Mobile Agent), there's lots of diff pieces of free BT software you can use :)

Hi. Anybody know or have any good headphones for the k700i? I like the ones which go really in your here (hard to explain) like the sony ones I bought for my girlfriend which costed about $79.99 CAN. Pricy but worth the price! I tried them and it sounds incredible!!! The mp3 quality doesnt seem to be as good as my previous Sony MD player with the Sony headphones. Not at all. So I was wondering if I could change the headphones and hope that makes a big difference. The thing is I am not sure if it is the phone's headphones or the phone itself. Thanks!

Well, My Black Facia just arrived - All I need now is some superglue to put the screen onto the front cover and I'll take some photos - looking VERY sweet :D

584980253[/snapback]

dammit i want this phone so bad but without the 850 band it's useless to me. waiting for those photos :)

hi, im due to receive a k700i as a gift from my relatives in India. i was just wondering, will it cause any problems here in the UK? and can i put in any sim card from a pay as u go scheme? also, since its from India, where do i go to get the firmware updated?

cant wait to see the pics!

what is the build quality of the facia like?

584980270[/snapback]

Quite good to be honest.. the screen has a few tiny marks, but once it's on the phone I'm sure I won't notice it.

The whole thing didnt come glued together (the screen isnt attached and neither is the silver bit that covers the camera on the back) so as soon as I can be arsed to get off my derrier I'll get some glue and it shall be done!

Expect photos 2moro sometime :)

hi, im due to receive a k700i as a gift from my relatives in India. i was just wondering, will it cause any problems here in the UK? and can i put in any sim card from a pay as u go scheme? also, since its from India, where do i go to get the firmware updated?

if it's unlocked then it shouldnt be a problem. updating the firmware is only needed if you absolutely 100% cannot live with the stock firmware (like me, but I'm a fussy ******). Check the first post of this thread for info on the upgrade :)

I don't use the dock to connect to my computer, I prefer BT, much faster. FMA can be used for the dock, I used it when I first had the dock.

As for the charging - yep, it starts straightaway