"Lost" TV Show - Currently Season 2 (US aired)

.. still don't know who your talking about. What's his name?

Some sort of weapons bunker left over from a war.

585100160[/snapback]

Ethan Rom. He took Claire remember? His name is actually an anagram for "Other Man" according to the writers. The guy who plays him is also Tom Cruise's cousin.

He could be:

1. Danielle's lost son Alex. (too old though)

2. Danielle's co-crewmember on that science expedition. Maybe he's got the "madness" Danielle was talking about. and he took Danielle's son and wants the Claire baby too for some weird reason.

As for what Locke and Boone found...I can tell you that they keep it a secret amongst themselves...until Boone decides to tell Shannon. :ninja:

Also, here is a sneak preview of tonights episode. Looks like Kate was involved in well...you can figure it out. :whistle:

post-16904-1104958315.jpg

Edited by neoufo51

Tonight's episode was totally pointless.  :pinch:

585240007[/snapback]

Hope you're wrong. I'm gonna see it in 30. Next one interests me a lot more though. Boone and Shannon...brother and sister or.... ;)

Tonight's episode was totally pointless.  :pinch:

585240007[/snapback]

Well we atleast find out what Kate's secret is...

I was really hoping we would find out what that big thing was at the cliffhanger... they make us wait a month and then don't even bring it up in tongihts episode.

The preview for next weeks episode though... all I can say is wow.

Well we atleast find out what Kate's secret is...

I was really hoping we would find out what that big thing was at the cliffhanger... they make us wait a month and then don't even bring it up in tongihts episode.

The preview for next weeks episode though... all I can say is wow.

585241413[/snapback]

Big thing looks like another plane like I said. (See pic below)

I agree, the episode wasnt as good as the other ones. It just didnt feel like your typical Lost episode, probably because we all kinda knew what Kate's secret was. However, these things were good:

1. Kate in those little black panties.

2. Bikini Shannon didnt look too bad in high-def.

3. Anybody else seeing a romance between Shannon and Sayid? The guy who plays him said he would have a love interest.

4. The look on Boone's face when she started singing to Sayid. If I'm not mistaken, that is the look of jealousy.

The preview for next weeks ep looked awesome. I mean why is Locke hitting Boone for telling about what they found? Why does it matter so much to Locke? And also, its becoming more apparent that Boone and Shannon are NOT really bro and sis. I mean its pretty obvious at this point, and Sayid (who seems to be interested in her) surprised me by saying to Boone "what if i don't want to stop talking to her?"

Oh and if thats not Locke stringing up Shannon by her neck, I dunno who it is. :rolleyes:

post-16904-1105006695.jpg

Oh and for those of you who love hints about the next episodes...I will tease in picture form...

A pic from the Boone episode "Hearts and Minds"...make of this what you will...

post-16904-1105012089.jpg

Man that last episode was such a waste - have been waiting so long for a new one and got a stinker of an ep - I've heard that Shannon and Boone's backstory is very shocking, so hopefully that will make up for it.

And can we try to minimize the spoilers and hint pictures in this thread? I'm trying to watch the show cold-turkey and not have any previous clue about what will happen in the upcoming episodes, and this these little picture hints don't help!

i stopped watching it when he crash landed and pulled a brand new sewing kit out of his ass :angry:

oh yeah and when the wing of the airplane (with no engine) blew up

sorry but i cant stand non-realistic shows.....maybe it has changed since the first epi though...who knows

OPaul, no, one time Boone told another character that they were brother and sister (and Shannon said the same thing). They supposedly have a secret as shocking as Locke's, so there are tons of theories about what that could mean.

i stopped watching it when he crash landed and pulled a brand new sewing kit out of his ass  :angry:

sorry but i cant stand non-realistic shows.....maybe it has changed since the first epi though...who knows

585243957[/snapback]

And kaptain, if you watched more carefully you'd notice that he took the sewing kit from a suitcase after he looked through dozens for one. And the wing of the airplane blew up because underneath it was the other engine.

The show tries to be more realistic than most other shows - they always explain where they get food, water, and such. Everything they use is dug up from suitcases, such as looking for medicines. Even the fact that they survived at all is discussed, as Said mentioned that none of them should have survived a crash like that.

Edited by chrisa107

OPaul, no, one time Boone told another character that they were brother and sister (and Shannon said the same thing).  They supposedly have a secret as shocking as Locke's, so there are tons of theories about what that could mean.

And kaptain, if you watched more carefully you'd notice that he took the sewing kit from a suitcase after he looked through dozens for one.  And the wing of the airplane blew up because underneath it was the other engine.

585243960[/snapback]

oops :D

o well i gave up and watched other shows or sat at my computer arguing about other things :D

I think, Shannon and Boone are brother and sister, and that he is just in love with her in some sick way....like he comfortated her when she is down....or some sick insest thing...

Yeah, I agree with the point that they are related, Boone's reactions and protective nature of Shannon doesn't seem like boyfriend/girlfriend but it does seem like an exasperated older brother. Every tidbit of info I've heard about their secret is that it is shocking and disturbing, but the incest thing seems to go too far, even for this show.

Yeah, I agree with the point that they are related, Boone's reactions and protective nature of Shannon doesn't seem like boyfriend/girlfriend but it does seem like an exasperated older brother.  Every tidbit of info I've heard about their secret is that it is shocking and disturbing, but the incest thing seems to go too far, even for this show.

585246967[/snapback]

Thats because the incest IS going too far. But you never know. I personally think they are STEP-brother and sis and they've had some fun.

i stopped watching it when he crash landed and pulled a brand new sewing kit out of his ass  :angry:

585243957[/snapback]

Man you must not watch tv at all then, or movies, or play games. :rofl:

Oh yea, what the hell happened between the rocker guy and the pregnant woman, i missed it. I will see it in the rerun but i dont want to be lost (No pun intended).

i think boone is just being one of those psych overprotective brothers. i don't think he has a 'thing' for his sister.

as for shannon and sahid, sure maybe... i never would have guessed it from the first few episodes though.

Oh yea, what the hell happened between the rocker guy and the pregnant woman, i missed it. I will see it in the rerun but i dont want to be lost  (No pun intended).

585247120[/snapback]

*SPOILERS*

Last episode= pregnat woman gets attacked in her sleep, no one saw the guy/thing...

She goes into labor later when she tries to run to the beach, with rockerboy...

they get kiddnapped..., meanwhile Doctor goes after them, gets ass kicked, and they find Rockerboy hung....of course hes alive now....

*SPOILERS*

Last episode=  pregnat woman gets attacked in her sleep, no one saw the guy/thing...

She goes into labor later when she tries to run to the beach, with rockerboy...

they get kiddnapped..., meanwhile Doctor goes after them, gets ass kicked, and they find Rockerboy hung....of course hes alive now....

585247162[/snapback]

oh then i didnt miss anything, i though there was an episode between that one and the new one last tuesday. ok then im cool :rofl:

That was something that I was somewhat angry about in the latest episode - everyone just seemed to forget about Claire and just thought of her has completely lost (pardon the pun). Even with the throwaway line "we don't know where to start looking", all of them seemed to give up way to easily and it conflicted with their actions in previous episodes.

That was something that I was somewhat angry about in the latest episode - everyone just seemed to forget about Claire and just thought of her has completely lost (pardon the pun).  Even with the throwaway line "we don't know where to start looking", all of them seemed to give up way to easily and it conflicted with their actions in previous episodes.

585247689[/snapback]

Yea I thought I missed something but I didn't. Why aren't they still looking for her.... why didn't they open that bunker right away...