"Lost" TV Show - Currently Season 2 (US aired)

I've been watching along, on HDTV BT's of course, but what happened to the prego chick? I left the room for 5 mins and come back to rockerboy hanging from a tree. They seem to have moved on to other story lines...

So Ethan takes pregnant chick into the jungle and they all give up looking for her? That's about the only thing I don't get at this point (and whatever the dinosaur thing is).

I've been watching along, on HDTV BT's of course, but what happened to the prego chick? I left the room for 5 mins and come back to rockerboy hanging from a tree. They seem to have moved on to other story lines...

So Ethan takes pregnant chick into the jungle and they all give up looking for her? That's about the only thing I don't get at this point (and whatever the dinosaur thing is).

585250558[/snapback]

That's basically it, the guy took the pregnant girl and the rocker, somehow by himself, and then tied the rocker up to die. Then apparently in the next episode they had all given up on her.

585250558[/snapback]

Claire will probably be back on Episode 15 when its explained WHY she was taken.

• 2 weeks later...

So what did everyone think of January 12th's episode? #13, where they explained more about Shannon and Boone's past? Seems like a few people that posted here not long ago were right.

Some spoilers... I honestly thought that Shannon was dead, but why would they do such a thing? Of course, it ended up being not real and all in Boones head, whew, what a relief, lol. I know someone has to die sometime, but no, pleaseeee, someone we don't know at least. :) lol

2 Things -

1) I think the monster is something more than just being there for people to overcome their fears, as because the drug Locke gave to Boone caused him to have the hallucination, and 2), the pilot was killed by the monster so it has to be real.

2) A major character is going to be murdered soon, but who that is is completely unknown at this point. Seemed only inevitable as JJ Abrams likes killing off main characters to keep the audience guessing, but obviously it will be sad to see someone on the island go.

2 Things -

1) I think the monster is something more than just being there for people to overcome their fears, as because the drug Locke gave to Boone caused him to have the hallucination, and 2), the pilot was killed by the monster so it has to be real.

2) A major character is going to be murdered soon, but who that is is completely unknown at this point.  Seemed only inevitable as JJ Abrams likes killing off main characters to keep the audience guessing, but obviously it will be sad to see someone on the island go.

585301555[/snapback]

The producers of the show have maintained that EVERYTHING you see on the show will be explained with a basis of "science and pseudo-science" so there won't be anything mystical or magical. They are NOT dead, nor is the monster in their heads. Everything is really happening.

Let's not forget, this is a character driven show. Every plot device will actually play a part in bringing yet another character's psyche into play.

Also, not only will somebody die, somebody that is "really likable" will commit the murder. It's going to be very interesting come season finale time.

Next week...

post-16904-1105861742.jpg

I've been wondering about the mystical/magical element for a while, and its nice to hear that finally set in stone. So many shows try to do both which always ends up failing miserably. Yeah I heard about the murder too (E-Online is a wonderful thing ;) ) Hope we get a little more information about Claire and stuff in this week's ep - I'm all for not giving everything away all at once but every once in a while you need to throw the dog a bone.

Another great episode tonight....

So the creature is really a bear? Seems like the kid is somehow materializes the things he sees (Bear in comic book/bird) and Bryan said "he [the kid] is different" or something

And Claire comes back right at the end. Is she still pregnant? It was kinda hard to see. Nice to see her back though :D

Edited by Rob2687

No shes not pregnant anymore, remember she basically went into labor the episode she was kidnapped...

also the Polar Bear is the Dog...per say...what the kid does, was apparent when the Dog was missing like 3rd episode (remember how the father said he would look as soon as it stopped raining?...well suddenlly it stopped when the kid basically said fine....)....

and the fact the Polar Bear appeared probablly both times the kid looked at that exact comic...

but the dog will surelly bleed to death, unless it died in the plane and the kid made it materialize...(think about it, tail section of plane in cargo hold is where most animals are put correct?...let alone was it even brought along for the flight?...because the way it looked when whats his name went to get his son...hmmm...),

also where the island is, the weird magnetic shift, and if the Polar Bears are actually there...

whats sad is next week is a rerun...

No shes not pregnant anymore, remember she basically went into labor the episode she was kidnapped...

also the Polar Bear is the Dog...per say...what the kid does, was apparent when the Dog was missing like 3rd episode (remember how the father said he would look as soon as it stopped raining?...well suddenlly it stopped when the kid basically said fine....)....

and the fact the Polar Bear appeared probablly both times the kid looked at that exact comic...

but the dog will surelly bleed to death, unless it died in the plane and the kid made it materialize...(think about it, tail section of plane in cargo hold is where most  animals are put correct?...let alone was it even brought along for the flight?...because the way it looked when whats his name went to get his son...hmmm...),

also where the island is, the weird magnetic shift, and if the Polar Bears are actually there...

whats sad is next week is a rerun...

585324336[/snapback]

But they already killed the polar bear / dog before... so he, made another in his head.

He also did that thing with the bird when he got ****ed because the step dad wouldn't pay attention. But what I don't get is someone said everything can be explained scientifically.... soo... how does a kid with special powers get explained?

This show ****es me off, lol, can someone explain to me why the girl that dies last week, is alive this week without a mark on her? It doesnt make any sense and ive watched every minute last week and this, and there is no explanation...?????

You guys are saying something about Boone was imagining the whole thing? Where do you learn that? The show never said anything about that?? Talkj about lost....im lost :)

This show ****es me off, lol, can someone explain to me why the girl that dies last week, is alive this week without a mark on her? It doesnt make any sense and ive watched every minute last week and this, and there is no explanation...?????

You guys are saying something about Boone was imagining the whole thing? Where do you learn that? The show never said anything about that??  Talkj about lost....im lost :)

585324639[/snapback]

She didn't die, he was hallucinating from lack of liquids. They didn't need to explain it, it was self explanatory when he saw her alive.

When he saw her alive? When was that...at the end of last weeks show, he saw her by a river all covered in blood...then it was the end of the show. Maybe my tivo didnt catch the last minute of the show maybe??

When he saw her alive? When was that...at the end of last weeks show, he saw her by a river all covered in blood...then it was the end of the show. Maybe my tivo didnt catch the last minute of the show maybe??

585324706[/snapback]

Yea, you must have missed the end. They were all around the camp fire alive.

Yeah...Boone goes back and attacks Locke but then he sees Shannon alive as if nothing happened. Boone says something about the stuff Locke put on his head earlier or something.

Thanks a bunch guys! Damn, i must have missed like the last 30-40 seconds...and on that show, that is alot. Thanks for bringing me up to speed :yes:

Thanks a bunch guys! Damn, i must have missed like the last 30-40 seconds...and on that show, that is alot. Thanks for bringing me up to speed :yes:

585324732[/snapback]

set your tivo to record the next 5 minutes after the show is suppost to end.. mine was cutting off too and i bumped it up a few minutes and now i get the whole thing.