"Lost" TV Show - Currently Season 2 (US aired)

Whats really going to tickle your brain is just how the plane crashed. The season finale flashes back to when they boarded the plane...and Claire's baby is born.

Like every TV show out there, the season finale is going to answer some questions, not all, and then ask a few more. I really get annoyed with people who complain about the show as if they want the season finale to answer EVERYTHING about the show. Like its supposed to be wrapping up or something. It's a TV SHOW people, they want it to last as long as it can, and seeing how great it's been so far, I hope it stays for years to come. I dont need to be fed ALL the answers right now, I want to go along for the ride.

585532832[/snapback]

I agree with you 100% and lets not forget the fact that it's a J.J. Abrams show so every answer raises 10 more questions. Damn this show is good.

No...the plane was lost in between Australia and LA somewhere in the south Pacific Ocean. The bermuda triangle is in the Atlantic Ocean south of Florida.

There could be something triangleish about the area. I dunno.

585532863[/snapback]

Well I meant that the area they are in seems to have the same properties as the triangle. The radio signals and the mysterious animals

I agree with you 100% and lets not forget the fact that it's a J.J. Abrams show so every answer raises 10 more questions. Damn this show is good.

585532875[/snapback]

Yeah and that is why I liked Alias but season 4 is really sucking right now... at least until this past season it got somewhat interesting again.

Yeah and that is why I liked Alias but season 4 is really sucking right now... at least until this past season it got somewhat interesting again.

585532944[/snapback]

Yea JJ Abrams said the first several episodes of this season was supposed to reel in new viewers with episodes that were resolved in one hour. Now, he says they'll be going back to cliffhangers and the type of episodes hardcore Alias fans are used to. Ex: this past weeks Alias where Anna Esponisa, Sark and Rambaldi all came back up in the storyline.

It's a TV SHOW people, they want it to last as long as it can, and seeing how great it's been so far, I hope it stays for years to come. I dont need to be fed ALL the answers right now, I want to go along for the ride.

585532832[/snapback]

But it's Lost. And I really don't know how a show like Lost can be interesting any more than a seaon to a few seasons to the max. If they are to show it for years to come, they will keep on adding mysteries by mysteries, and that's going to get pretty stale pretty quick.

But it's Lost. And I really don't know how a show like Lost can be interesting any more than a seaon to a few seasons to the max. If they are to show it for years to come, they will keep on adding mysteries by mysteries, and that's going to get pretty stale pretty quick.

585533023[/snapback]

I see you're point, but I'm sure the creators have thought about that too so hopefully they have a long term plan.

But it's Lost. And I really don't know how a show like Lost can be interesting any more than a seaon to a few seasons to the max.

The show "Lost" is about interpersonal relations, fate, finding yourself, and how people interact under a stressful situation outside the domain of laws and the media. It just happens to take place on an island. The plot is no different than that of any other drama on TV today.. except perhaps more interesting. They can always come up with new places on the island to explore, new mysteries to be discovered...

If Survivor can continue for 10 seasons, Lost will surive for more than a few seasons.

Well I meant  that the area they are in seems to have the same properties as the triangle. The radio signals and the mysterious animals

585532919[/snapback]

The real triangle doesnt have either of those things. The triangle like stuff is the strangely "off" compasses, etc.

585533023[/snapback]

When I say years to come, I mean like 6-8 years max. I remember reading that JJ said one show season on the island is about 40 days or so to the characters, which makes sense since in episode 10 they said they have been there for more than 2 weeks. Claire was missing for a little more or equal to a week, etc.

So yeah, you never know. I just want this show to last as long as possible.

Oh and does that next episode look awesome or what??? Tripmines, swinging pointy stickball of death, rope bridge and somebody pointing a gun at Hurley. Talk about action packed. I guess Danielle has quite a few tricks up her sleeve.

Damnit! :argh: The next episode isn't until April 13!! :angry: I hate it when they delay the shows that long.

I'm just really wondering what in the hell is going on

with those damn numbers! Why are they on the mysterious hatch and where the hell does that hatch lead to?!

Can't wait to see the rest of this season. I'm glad that at least I have 24 to watch for these few weeks.

I'm just really wondering what in the hell is going on

with those damn numbers! Why are they on the mysterious hatch and where the hell does that hatch lead to?!

585560841[/snapback]

I think

that the hatch with the numbers is sorta like Pandora's Box, in the fact that it is going to release someone or something that is pure evil... Just a guess.

^ yup remember

the insane man said You've opened the box you can't close it!! Dooomed.....basically

^Possibly... and the hatch is probably left by who ever put the original transmission. Maybe its some guy living in there trying to isolate himself because of 'the curse' ;)

^Possibly... and the hatch is probably left by who ever put the original transmission. Maybe its some guy living in there trying to isolate himself because of 'the curse' ;)

585561182[/snapback]

I have to say, that is the best explanation I've heard.

Also, I never watch shows like this and I really like this one. The character development is so rich. It's about time someone found some good writers.

585561182[/snapback]

Maybe we are thinking about this all wrong.

What if...

Remember how Leonard told Hurley that by using them, he opened the box... Well, remember, Leonard was stationed in the Pacific (where I assume the island is)... Maybe when Hurley used the numbers, the vault (or box, as Leonard called it) opened and set free whatever is stalking the people on the island... Kinda like evil in it's own form.

Just a thought.

I have to say, that is the best explanation I've heard.

Also, I never watch shows like this and I really like this one.  The character development is so rich.  It's about time someone found some good writers.

585561329[/snapback]

One of the writers are from Buffy. You should defintely look into Joss Whedon's work if you are looking for truly remarkable writing.

I think it's a voodoo curse of some sort. And I believe the island is somewhat "Bermuda Triangle" like. Or it just might be a "Lost World" of some sort. I have a feeling they'll see more wierd animals on the island, like the polar bear. Dinosaurs maybe? They might even see Neanderthals/Cavemen.

:whistle:

why hasn't the fat guy lost any weight

when i first watched the series, i figure they would have a dramatic weight loss, but i think he is actually bigger

I think

that the hatch with the numbers is sorta like Pandora's Box, in the fact that it is going to release someone or something that is pure evil... Just a guess.

585561054[/snapback]

:yes: Just what I was thinking or maybe it is already opened, which it why the island is like it is

why hasn't the fat guy lost any weight

when i first watched the series, i figure they would have a dramatic weight loss, but i think he is actually bigger

585569444[/snapback]

:laugh: I was thinking the same exact thing!

Also, everyone's hair is perfectly cut and no one has grown out a beard yet!

Uh... maybe because they have only been there a few weeks, I think it's between 2 or 3? I thought it was somewhere around there. Lets remember that they have not been there for months.