MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Dude get a life.....

Your nick sounds "Indian" to me. Stop giving my country (maybe yours too) a bad name.

You need to follow certain rules of any community you are a part of. No Warez Links means NO WAREZ LINKS. Follow the rule or get out.

is there any fix for not loging on? it was working perfectly fine but then i signed out, when i signed back in , none of my msns are working. whenever i try to log on it says there is something wrong with the server or my connection, but it works fine for web messenger or version 6.2

I just added the search url to it before, if it's still using MSN Search, completely exit Messenger and start it again so it gets the config again.

well, thanks for your reply, errr, my search box gone? any way, to bring it back please? i think i accidently remove it

by the way, can change the MSN Today to My Yahoo!? or other website?

thanks

mitodna

1. MSN Messenger 7 Beta seems to be pretty stable on my computer. Have you guys experienced any bugs yet?

2. What does that patch do? I don't understand the descriptions I've been reading

Thanks in advance!

Removes:

- MSN Today button

- Search bar

- Advertisement

- Actions pane (add contact)

It uses hardcoded offsets so it will probably only work for build 205. Make sure you exit messenger first too.

There is a Bug in this Patch

After useing the patch i get this when trying to use WINKS

You need a newer version of Macromedia Flash Player to send or receive winks.Learn more about winks Do you want to upgrade Flash Player now?
but b4 the patch the Winks Worked

few things i dont like already, when u right click it doesnt say their email which i use that alot,

i dont like how it refreshes itself

but i do like the winks :)

yeah i know, your half way down your ocntact list

and it goes back 2 the top

There is a Bug in this Patch

After useing the patch i get this when trying to use WINKS

but b4 the patch the Winks Worked

I was having that problem before I even thought of making a patch :wacko: Does anyone else encounter this?

oh also, some of the patches dont work, they say patch/file access error

My one will do that if it's still running, make sure messenger is completely shut down. I'll have it auto do that when I make it seek n destroy.