MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

lol well you can't get it from neowin.. but there are links leaked on some other websites.. websites that always talk about MSN.. like ***********.be lol

Do you want a warning? :huh: Don't tell people where to get it, that includes hinting at it.

Do you want a warning? :huh: Don't tell people where to get it, that includes hinting at it.

I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, and i dont know what kind of agreement neowin has with Microsoft, but is it really against leaking betas to the point of not even being able to mention other sites hosting it? i dont mean direct link, but just the name of the site, its not like you cant see it with google. I would think this is different than neowin leaking the software itself and posting download links, or am i wrong?

I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, and i dont know what kind of agreement neowin has with Microsoft, but is it really against leaking betas to the point of not even being able to mention other sites hosting it? i dont mean direct link, but just the name of the site, its not like you cant see it with google. I would think this is different than neowin leaking the software itself and posting download links, or am i wrong?

This is our stance. MS was already in contact and asked us to remove the screenshots a few days ago. This is their decision and we will respect it. Like I said earlier, unlike other sites, we have a unique tie to MS that is valueable and we will respect their request. Simple as that.

This is our stance. MS was already in contact and asked us to remove the screenshots a few days ago. This is their decision and we will respect it. Like I said earlier, unlike other sites, we have a unique tie to MS that is valueable and we will respect their request. Simple as that.

In lamens terms: "Microsoft has us by the balls, therefore if they tell us something - we don't argue we do it or they twist 'em like there will be no tomorrow"

Seriously, Neowin is an MS Partner site, therefore they must abide to what Microsoft asks of them - still the best tech site on the net.

Moving on, the icons are definetely alot more vivid, can't wait 'till it starts looking more like messenger:mac, 'cause we know that's where it's going ;).