MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Just another way to stop me using MSN. The nudge feature - MSN has now got even more annoying!

I'll stick with Miranda... I've stopped using MSN now since too many people message me when I come online, who I have to talk with all night, explaining common knowledge to idiots. I've got programming tasks to do (I mean, what does Microsoft expect to happen when your username pops up in a massive box on everyone else's computer?)

And I thought not using Yahoo! Messenger would fix the annoying nudge thingy...

How can I put the transparent thumnail image into the right bottom of main messenger windows like a previous version ? lvback.gif does not working on it anymore

post-83-1096775856.jpg

Edited by ohloveme

And I thought not using Yahoo! Messenger would fix the annoying nudge thingy...

You can disable the nudge, its the winks that are the problem in this build.

How'd you get that cool grainy effect on your XP. :o I've seen in it longhorn before.

here's a beta tag remover patch:

*edit*: it should work on all upcoming builds..enjoy

*edit*: for some reason, display pics screwed up when removing the '(' and ')' around 'BETA' in the titlebar.. so i fixed the patch and now it works again :)

BetaTag_remover_patch.exe

Edited by taher

Yay! This is pretty cool... I just don't like the whole nudge and tabs deal. The over all new interface and icons are cool though. :yes:

HELP!!!!

i have i problem ussing this msn messenger 7 i cant open conversation window with doble click y need to put right click and open.. plz help me..

Removes:

- MSN Today button

- Search bar

- Advertisement

- Actions pane (add contact)

It uses hardcoded offsets so it will probably only work for build 205. Make sure you exit messenger first too.

Patch.zip

Removes:

- MSN Today button

- Search bar

- Advertisement

It uses hardcoded offsets so it will probably only work for build 205. Make sure you exit messenger first too.

Thank you thank you thank you! Awesome patch. :D

Removes:

- MSN Today button

- Search bar

- Advertisement

wo0t! thanks <3