MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

I'm sure patchau will find a way to get the features working on msn 7 . the problem is that microsoft changed the way the program works as a whole, so he has to recode basically everything.

Wondering why it would be inpossible to remove banner in 7

Well, probably M$ changed the code making it almost impossible to remove it. They didn't put it there just for fun you know...

Well, probably M$ changed the code making it almost impossible to remove it. They didn't put it there just for fun you know...

I Removed the advert, I think, well not me, Windows X. Check it out :

Linky

It just appears blank :D

• Like 2

Stop spamming you prick, we heard you the first time :crazy:

hey now...no need to get grumpy....neowin has been having some load problems today...probably because this leaked

notice it was only 2 minute different....wasnt spamming, probably just a refresh problem

This is How I removed MSN messenger 7 AD.

#1 Have WindowsX latest modification on msg 6.0.137 or something like that

#2 have a skin that WindowsX skinner installs :p

#3 exit msn 6

#4 use Msnmsgs7 install WITHOUT uninstalling the 6 version

#5 when teh installation is done, windowsX skin tool will appear as it did when you installed the previous version ( 6.0.0.133 or so (windowsXmod)) an error saying could not modify "msnlang.dll" or some name like that, just click OK, then the installation will be complete

#6 Run Msnmsgs 7, and enjoy MSN 7 without micro$uxx ads :D

Edit: Tried it on two PC's already, worked Fined on both :)

• Like 2

The text looks kinda small ? in the contact list :| is this normal or a bug lol on msn messenger 6 it's fine :) normal and nice anyone got a fix.

-Romeo

post-83-1096763169.jpg

erm who do i remove the allways share backround option i cliked wrong... :cry: :cry:

Tools > options > File Transfer > tick or untick "Automaticly share backgrounds and..." to turn it on or off as you wish :happy:

This is How I removed MSN messenger  7 AD.

#1 Have WindowsX latest modification on msg 6.0.137 or something like that

#2 have a skin that WindowsX skinner installs :p

#3 exit msn 6

#4 use Msnmsgs7 install WITHOUT uninstalling  the 6 version

#5 when teh installation is done, windowsX skin tool will appear as it did when you installed the previous version ( 6.0.0.133 or so (windowsXmod)) an error saying could not modify "msnlang.dll" or some name like that, just click OK, then the installation will  be complete

#6 Run Msnmsgs 7, and enjoy MSN 7 without micro$uxx ads :D

Edit: Tried it on two PC's already, worked Fined on both :)

hmmm, cool, except its still there technically....i guess it doesnt bother me though, since i never have the main messenger box open

Too much work to do that...

I don't really have a problem with the ads except that every time i open up the main window a script error comes up and I don't know how to fix that.

Is there anyway to remove the (BETA) tag. It's kind of annoying seeing beta after the name. And I know its kina useless but i would still want it gone.

If you want to remove your tabs from MSN Messenger 7 Beta:

# Hit start -> run -> regedit

# Look for the section HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ MSNMessenger \ PerPassportSettings

# Open all the sections consisting out of a number combination.

# Select the DWORD DisableTabs (if not present, create it)

# Change its value to 1

# Repeat this step at all number combinations

# Close and restart MSN Messenger

off of mess.be