2004 MLB Playoff Thread

as great a season as the cards have had. as great the last 2-3 months have been for the astros.. if either of them beats boston, it just wouldnt be right. even if atlanta had beat boston this year, i somehow wouldnt have felt right about it. this is bostons year - their best shot since 1918.

wtf are they singing god bless america instead of take me out to the ballgame????? :angry:

584783214[/snapback]

We're not in Chicago :sleep:

Anyway, why can't they sing god bless america? Is there something wrong with it? :no:

We're not in Chicago :sleep:

Anyway, why can't they sing god bless america?  Is there something wrong with it? :no:

584783218[/snapback]

its not baseball. on sundays im ok with it before take me out to the ballgame. i was cool with it after 9-11... but the 7th inning stretch with take me out to the ballgame is a part of baseball you cant just cast aside for the postseason. if anything, they should be glorifiying it. in what other american sport does the entire stadium stand up in unison and sing and sway together?

in what other american sport does the entire stadium stand up in unison and sing and sway together?

584783565[/snapback]

In international soccer games (national teams playing), they sing the national anthem before the game starts and the whole stadium sings it :yes:

/me cries for the Astros... :(

I'm just glad im not a native to houston, that would be rough..... I heard at least 3 screams of agony coming from sourrounding aparments near me.

I will be a great series anyway...

Go red sox!! They better get it done or who knows what will happen in Boston... :o

In international soccer games (national teams playing), they sing the national anthem before the game starts and the whole stadium sings it :yes:

584783625[/snapback]

yes, thats why i said "american"