Energy Blue Theme (Official Royale)

ok someone should put instructions on what all to copy from the extracted folder into the directory ?

:blink:

C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes

Well its officially released, the leak was banned.

584714550[/snapback]

Yeah - I learned the hard way.. :(

Anyway - great to be using this newely released Microsoft theme - I just don't understand why it wasn't released for Windows XP computers?!!? Microsoft can be weird sometimes.

I suppose this is neat. I will never use another theme like this though, I'm not really sure why others, when given the choice, use microsoft created themes.

It appears that the verison that they released for Tablet PC and MCE are different from each other. The files from the Microsoft Hotfix is dated April-May, the files from the version floating around is June.

The one that Microsoft released doesn't seem to "theme" the "Common Tasks" like the MCE version does.

Check it out from the attachments:

royale.png = MCE

energyblue.png = Tablet PC Hotfix

post-491-1097536314.png

post-491-1097536333.png

It appears that the verison that they released for Tablet PC and MCE are different from each other. The files from the Microsoft Hotfix is dated April-May, the files from the version floating around is June.

The one that Microsoft released doesn't seem to "theme" the "Common Tasks" like the MCE version does.

Check it out from the attachments:

royale.png = MCE

energyblue.png = Tablet PC Hotfix

584714681[/snapback]

yea i noticed that myself and switched back, though you could probably use the "older" shellstyle with the "newer" royale