Energy Blue Theme (Official Royale)

stop calling me a newb!

584926293[/snapback]

You are a n00b because you bumped a thread with absolutely no reason whatsoever. At least give an explanation before you bump, n00b.

Now, to contribute something useful to this thread, when are they going to make Office 2003 go blue when using the Royale substyle?

You are a n00b because you bumped a thread with absolutely no reason whatsoever. At least give an explanation before you bump, n00b.

Now, to contribute something useful to this thread, when are they going to make Office 2003 go blue when using the Royale substyle?

584935359[/snapback]

and he called it a push not a bump! :o

• 1 year later...

WTF

okie it says Seite nicht gefunden

Die gew?nschte Seite konnte auf dem Server nicht gefunden werden. lol what ever that means but damm thread.. Nov 17 2004, 11:24

lol how is it only new members reply to old old threads? they bots or something:pp

Can someone please email me the wallpaper for the new theme at benwatkins3811@gmail.com please? none of the links work for me :)

cheers

WTF

Die gew?nschte Seite konnte auf dem Server nicht gefunden werden. lol what ever that means but damm thread.. Nov 17 2004, 11:24

lol how is it only new members reply to old old threads? they bots or something:pp

Haha, so true.

We need this closed before someone reads this and replies.

WTF

I don't understand why people do this? :huh:: (bump old threads)