Bush, Kerry, or Nader ?

Bush, Kerry, or Nader ???  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Bush, Kerry, or Nader ???

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader

u know u can also vote for anyone you want as president, just write their name in on the ballot. i say we get the word out and vote for someone awsome who wouldnt expect to be nominated lol.

Have you noticed that if elections were to take place anywhere else in the world (well, except Poland and maybe one or two others) Bush would stand no chance of winning? But I guess the rest of the world is stupid, right?

well then you have no basis to critsize(sp? i'm tired)  the military or its actions then

584738561[/snapback]

why not? im a TAXPAYING american. I SAY where i want my "defense money" spent. So i want it to be use to continue the hunt for Osama. Not for liberating countries that dont even want freedom.

Have you noticed that if elections were to take place anywhere else in the world (well, except Poland and maybe one or two others) Bush would stand no chance of winning? But I guess the rest of the world is stupid, right?

584738570[/snapback]

think about what you said and hopefully you edit it before you are flamed

Bush should be tried as a war criminal. Its a shame its gonna take years for historians to look back and realize this.

584738507[/snapback]

Agreed!

why not? im a TAXPAYING american. I SAY where i want my "defense money" spent. So i want it to be use to continue the hunt for Osama. Not for liberating countries that dont even want freedom.

584738578[/snapback]

you're wrong because the iraqi's do want freedom. you watch to much liberal media. just like afghanistan who just had their election and millions of woman voted for the first time in their history.

584738578[/snapback]

well then why are you voting for someone who voted for the war in iraq? a little hypocritical there arent you? :rolleyes:

EDIT: hold on let me try and get this straight in a democratic kind of way :laugh:

he voted for the war in iraq before he voted against it right? :rolleyes:

HMMM MOD PLZ change my vote i accidentally selected BUSH which not even drunk i would do on purpose, plz change vote to KERRY (NADER is fine too as long as it isn't BUSH)

584738326[/snapback]

You aren't even old enough to vote, why should we give a damn what you have to say.

On that subject, I would wager at least half of the people here and participating in this discussion either cannot or will not vote come election day.

On that subject, I would wager at least half of the people here and participating in this discussion either cannot or will not vote come election day.

584738606[/snapback]

I concur

You aren't even old enough to vote, why should we give a damn what you have to say.

584738606[/snapback]

very true because kerry is winning the poll but bush will win the election

you're wrong because the iraqi's do want freedom.  you watch to much liberal media.  just like afghanistan who just had their election and millions of woman voted for the first time in their history.

584738591[/snapback]

hhhmmmm.. lets see.... and while the elections take place, iraqi's blow up our troops. Behead americans & forign contracters & journalist. Drag our soldier's burned bodies through the streets. These people live miserable lives. And they will always live that way. Im sorry to say it, but THEY DONT WANT FREEDOM! Especially since bush destroyed their infrastructure. They have no power & water! Since the US invasion, they are worse off! And all this "liberation" war did was create a haven for terrorists!

And dont say.. "better over there than them coming over here" crap cause regardless of who is in office, we will be hit again with another attack. Just that bush & his cronies believe fear will keep us in check.

I SHALL NOT LIVE IN FEAR!

War is what got us the USA im all for war talk is cheap some times it takes force and we have that force. If we just talked our way through things where would we be? Not here not on neowin. Alot of times we must fight to get what we need and to save lives. I feel bad for the lives lost in the war and the mom's and dad's and all the family that has lost lives it suck's but you cant turn back time you cant say kerry would have done this or that. Life goes on im sorry. I also dont like how kerry turned the war around on Bush that was a bitch move :( my vote is Bush love or hate him.

Dude. I am a New Zealander. We have just had 60 NZ Army engineers restoring fully-functional power, water and other infrastructure to the Basra area for the first time since UN sanctions were imposed. Don't tell me Iraqis don't have utilities! Other countries have been contributing to the rebuilding of Iraqi infrastructure so that they can get on with their lives! The only people who don't want freedom are the remnants of the pro-Saddam army and militia units who, surprise surprise, are now geurilla insurgents! A mere small percentage of the Iraqi population.

im all for war talk is cheap some times it takes force and we have that force.

against who? iraq??!?!?!

OSAMA is the BIGGEST threat. WE WANT HIS HEAD. Not Sadam's oil. That is where we need to wage war.

584738570[/snapback]

Bush mentioned this in the 2nd debate, the townhall style one. I wonder if you bothered to watch? "What makes you popular in the halls of Europe is not necessarily what is the right thing to do." Maybe you are more worried about what the world thinks of America than what is best?

against who? iraq??!?!?!

OSAMA is the BIGGEST threat. WE WANT HIS HEAD. Not Sadam's oil. That is where we need to wage war.

584738646[/snapback]

We are already doing that. Its called Afghanistan.