Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

Only way the Red Sox can win this is if the hotel the Yankees players are staying at somehow collapses and kills the entire team.

Enjoy your moment of happiness, you'll be sick to your stomachs again when Mussina pitches the lights out.

Jeez, I'm just glad it's over already so I can go do my homework! I have been sitting glued to the TV for hours to try to see the Yankees sweep, but I'm not upset at the least, and happy that I can finally go do my homework! I told my suitemate before the 12th inning started that this is their best chance to do something, and and he didn't have to wait long. :laugh:

By the way, not trying to be rude or anything but we already have two threads in the Sports section that this game and series can be discussed in.

Only way the Red Sox can win this is if the hotel the Yankees players are staying at somehow collapses and kills the entire team.

Enjoy your moment of happiness, you'll be sick to your stomachs again when Mussina pitches the lights out.

584758635[/snapback]

still kinda depressed that they took moose from the orioles. :cry: :cry:

haha! That's my only wish!  :rofl:

584756586[/snapback]

looks like all you yanks fans will have to put a hold on the party until this series is OVER.

good game tonight - this is what the past 4 games should have been like.

gotta love the next game being in 15 hours...lol :whistle:

...hey, let me dream :devil: :ninja:

584758635[/snapback]

please.

:rolleyes:

Yankees will either shut them down next game, or when they get back home to New York. The sox have had enough humiliation in the playoffs, no need to drag it out too much.

Well, gotta give it to the Sox fans, they stick to their guns even when all hope is lost. In a couple days we'll all be listening to "the curse this" and "the curse that" Their only curse is not being able to get the job done when it counts.

Well, gotta give it to the Sox fans, they stick to their guns even when all hope is lost. In a couple days we'll all be listening to "the curse this" and "the curse that"  Their only curse is not being able to get the job done when it counts.

584758784[/snapback]

big words... all you yankee's fans use the same lines.

:whistle:

Thank god they won after all that.... that would have been brutal for redsox fans, watching all that, staying up so late and then losing..... god what a monday morning that would have been :(

Maybe this series can go another few games.... tire them out for the astros :p

Go red sox... and go ASTROS!!!!!! :D

big words... all you yankee's fans use the same lines.

:whistle:

584758792[/snapback]

I could say the same for the Sox fans. Its always something about the money, or a curse, or whatever other excuse is made year after year. I'm all for giving credit where credit is due, but this hasn't even been a contest so far. I was hoping for a series like last time, and instead I've been watching one of the dullest series I've ever seen.

Well, no sweep.  ;)

I hope the Sox come back and win the next 3. That would be so funny to see the faces of Yankee fans and the boss go insane.  :laugh:

584759006[/snapback]

The likelihood of this happening is about as good as Microsoft open sourcing Windows

Yeh, go Sox!! I hate the Yankees, and the Astros. Both the Astros and Cards are lucky the Cubs had all those injuries, oh man. A healthy Wood and Prior, plus the way Clement and Zambrano were pitching, plus Maddux?! I'm sorry but that my friends is the best starting rotation in the game. ;)

The likelihood of this happening is about as good as Microsoft open sourcing Windows

584759012[/snapback]

Very true. We've had streaks against you guys in the regular season though. Just need them to get into that mindset again. It's not likely, but us sox fans can hold onto the hope because it's certainly not impossible.