Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

Oh well, another one of those "Luis Gonzaleses".

Pure luck, great game though.

Rediculous playing 4 days in a row...

And stop making a thread every time the Red Sox win a game, it's getting rediculous, stick with one thread, retard.

yeah, i was like... where did this thread go. :p

584764363[/snapback]

same here.

edit: its been a strange night...more ways then one...its time for bed. :laugh:

Oh well, another one of those "Luis Gonzaleses".

Pure luck, great game though.

Rediculous playing 4 days in a row...

And stop making a thread every time the Red Sox win a game, it's getting rediculous, stick with one thread, retard.

584764396[/snapback]

Luck...ROFL go away, go find your own thread...

BTW fix your sig, 3-2 !!! HAHAHAHAH :p :p :p :p :p :p

To bad no team has ever come back from a 3-0 situation. I don't think the Sox are the team to break that record either.

584764406[/snapback]

too bad no team has ever won a game, or 2 being down by 3 :)

Only way the Red Sox can win this is if the hotel the Yankees players are staying at somehow collapses and kills the entire team.

Enjoy your moment of happiness, you'll be sick to your stomachs again when Mussina pitches the lights out.

584758635[/snapback]

:laugh:

I think this is better, now we are gonna win in the yankee :D

I hope :unsure:

The likelihood of this happening is about as good as Microsoft open sourcing Windows
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: TRUE!!

but actually the likehood of this happening is like Windows releasing most secure OS :ninja:

maybe this is the year of the end of the yankees. you know there will be *major* changes if the yankees lose this series. which could be good for mlb.

too bad no team has ever won a game, or 2 being down by 3 :)

584764415[/snapback]

Actually, that's not true. There have been at least 3 teams that have taken a series that was 3-0 and made it 3-2 and forced a game 6. I'm certain there were teams who forced a game 5.

Look I'll give the Red Sox credit for finally making this series interesting, but they are just prolonging the inevitable at this point.

Oh and, anybody who wants to join me in going to snipe David Ortiz? ;) :ninja:

J/K

lmao. as i live right across from fenway i saw when the yankees came to the park this afternoon and watched them go in the back entrance to the park. ironically the bus they arrived in is a big yellow luxury bus with brown trim that has yankee on the side, imagine that. anyway i could have done the same to the matsui this afternoon :p

lmao. as i live right across from fenway i saw when the yankees came to the park this afternoon and watched them go in the back entrance to the park.  ironically the bus they arrived in is a big yellow luxury bus with brown trim that has yankee on the side, imagine that.  anyway i could have done the same to the matsui this afternoon :p

584764706[/snapback]

You're lucky. I have to travel in from Worcester to catch a game.

lmao. as i live right across from fenway i saw when the yankees came to the park this afternoon and watched them go in the back entrance to the park.  ironically the bus they arrived in is a big yellow luxury bus with brown trim that has yankee on the side, imagine that.  anyway i could have done the same to the matsui this afternoon :p

584764706[/snapback]

i live right near fenway too! do you go to northeastern?

i live right near fenway too! do you go to northeastern?

584767193[/snapback]

no i dont i actually work. but i moved in here years ago and love the area so much i didnt bother moving. cant beat game nights in the summer. :D

Well, as much as I wanted the Yankees to win both game 4 & 5, I tell you... David Ortiz is awesome! Helped the Sox go to the ALCS with a home run, got the win in Game 4, help tie it in Game 5 and went on to help win it in Game 5. Can't beat that!

Well, as much as I wanted the Yankees to win both game 4 & 5, I tell you... David Ortiz is awesome! Helped the Sox go to the ALCS with a home run, got the win in Game 4, help tie it in Game 5 and went on to help win it in Game 5. Can't beat that!

584768728[/snapback]

praise from caesar!! actually i can imagine that georgey boy reminds cash-money that he wanted to sign him through free agency two years ago. its been a series as advertised at this point. i look forward to tonight and may the cards fall where they may. go sox!!!