Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

As much as still worry the sox will make a comeback, the Yankees just laid waste to the best Boston had to offer. I just wish Schilling didn't have an injury, i'd rather have had both teams with all their guys at full strength.

man, this sucks.  well, boston can win at home too...gonna come down to game 7 still.

584730638[/snapback]

Sorry, but it's coming down to 4 games.

Yankees, Yankees, Yankees, & Yankees :D

the yankees pitching in this series has been otherworldly. mussina and leiber didnt pitch this well against the twins!! i dont know where it has come from but that starting pitching has just come out of, pardon the pun, leftfield. i still got faith in the sox but anyone that says its a sox choke job isnt paying attention.

perfect game and one hitter?? from mussina and leiber?? give them credit for stepping up where has this been all year??.

the yankees pitching in this series has been otherworldly.  mussina and leiber didnt pitch this well against the twins!!  i dont know where it has come from but that starting pitching has just come out of, pardon the pun, leftfield.  i still got faith in the sox but anyone that says its a sox choke job isnt paying attention.

perfect game and one hitter?? from mussina and leiber?? give them credit for stepping up where has this been all year??.

584730658[/snapback]

the yankees play for the playoffs, they always come through in the october

always?

mussina been there what, 4-5 years and has no ring?

584732718[/snapback]

well he does have a rather poor record in the post season.

Technically, Game 3 will be played on Monday. Chronologically, it will be played tonight. Everybody who had tickets for Game 3 will be able to get into the game on Monday. It's easier to move one game than to move 3 games.

and i thought the yankees pitching was supposed to suck. red sox pitching just blows tonight. :angry: :angry: :angry: yankees still suck!!! they may have won but they still SUCK!!