Got to love the RedSox/Yankees rivalry

dammit im watching the game i just happen to be trying to reformat my mom's new dell 600m :D before i send it to her. but im glad the game got interesting. as mad as i was i wasnt about to damage the laptop. anyway i think between nerves and injury curt just got shelled real bad but the red sox have a few more cracks at it.

edit:

oh by the way.. does anyone know how to get rid of the icon in the systray that is for a plug and play device like a cd-rw/dvd drive? its there and i dont want her to see it and be confused or cluttered in anyway since the drive will likely be there forever and its pretty much not needed. any help would be appreciated.

We shall see who's the daddy :p

584714964[/snapback]

I'd have to say the Yankees, since the last time Boston won was 1918. To add to that, we have always won 26 World Series and more then 30 ACLS Champions. So, again, as a Yankee fan (to all Boston Red Sox players), who's your daddy? :laugh:

Take a look at this site and tell many how many times you see Red Sox and how many times you see Yankees :D http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/history/...re=recaps_index

oh by the way.. does anyone know how to get rid of the icon in the systray that is for a plug and play device like a cd-rw/dvd drive?  its there and i dont want her to see it and be confused or cluttered in anyway since the drive will likely be there forever and its pretty much not needed.  any help would be appreciated.

584723785[/snapback]

That usually happens when you plug in a USB device and it's on. For example, when I turn my HP printer on, that icon appears until I turn it off. See if you have anything plugged in USB wise or any other peripherals.

thanks lethal.. im thinking i dont want it there at all unless she, my mom, plugs in her usb key. any other idea?? and yes its 8-7. i tell ya this rivalry has no peer in america.. they give you thrills to the end!!

edit:

oh by the way.. does anyone know how to get rid of the icon in the systray that is for a plug and play device like a cd-rw/dvd drive? its there and i dont want her to see it and be confused or cluttered in anyway since the drive will likely be there forever and its pretty much not needed. any help would be appreciated.

Yep. Unplug the USB device and it will go away. That's the ONLY way. One of the differences betwee XP Home and Pro.

Go BoSox!! Definitely need somebody different in the World Series this year!