Firefox 1.0 November 9th

me waiting for my optimized build :p (like moox) well still using 0.93 somehow what i dont like of firefox is that theres now way to import and export extensions and everytime that firefox upgrades i have to install and configure again all the extension but well this will change with verison 1 i guess

moox could release his optimized build of 1.0 now if he wanted...probably takes a while for him to build though. saying he can release it now because the source code is out for 1.0 now....and tinderbox is currently building the final as i speak

dam :( so that means that the nightly version is not the FINAL :( i had already installed it.

Can someone explain to me why im so excited, seriosly not much could change since PR or RC2, atleast not notisable changes. but for some reason im still excited.

moox could release his optimized build of 1.0 now if he wanted...probably takes a while for him to build though. saying he can release it now because the source code is out for 1.0 now....and tinderbox is currently building the final as i speak

584889873[/snapback]

i see i just wondering if mark its gonna release a optimized build soon (http://www.mgillespie.plus.com/Mozilla/Firefox.htm) because its the only one that its making optimized build with installer i dont know any other that do that

I remember back during the release of .9... Around this time of the day, people got rather restless and the .9 thread became REALLY popular. Then Neowinians went and flooded the Mozilla IRC channel, after which all Neowinians were banned from there and the thread was closed.

And then .9 came out :laugh:

I have not really kept up on this so I may be mistaken, but once it hits 1.0 status Mozilla is dead, right? I mean Firefox is going to replace it, or did I misunderstand?

584889963[/snapback]

Nope, Mozilla will continue pulling strong. No plans to do what you described. At least not yet and I'm pretty sure not for a looooooong time.