Sony PSP

Hey,

Nice review, and some great pictures i might add. im using one as my desktop...oops, should have asked for premisson first...

blade :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is RR the only game you have so far?

I just got my PSP about a week ago and the only game I have is Need for Speed Underground.

So far i'm loving it. Its amazing the amount of things you can do to your cars (I mean, on a handheld), and the variety of game modes (drift, circuit, drag, street cross, nitrous runs...). If I wasn't at school I would do a review on it.

Anyways, I was looking to get another game and I don't know if I would like RR since I'm all in too customizing my cars and whatnot, any other ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

UPS guy turned up with a package from lik-sang :woot:

?45.85 he wanted! :((

But I didn't have it on me so he's coming back tomorrow.

:cry::

/close

Just got mine two days ago... The screen sure is gorgeous. :D So far I have lumines and Untold Legends and am having fun with both. Now if the prices would come down for 1GB memory sticks (and you could find them) I'd be happy. Oh, no dead pixels, dust, or anything!

I think Dazzla meant but and put in bar because he was typing too fast. :alien:

Anyhow I was wondering what people think about the game Dynasty Warriors. I've been playing the series for a long time and have enjoyed. When I looked around online many people said that the graphics really sucked and that the gameplay was bad. :crazy:

I also wanted to know how much it related to Dynasty Warriors 3 and if the story is somewhat the same. If it is then I won't even bother.

From reading Dazzla's review I'm looking at Ridge Racer and many other people are as well :D.

It would also be nice if anyone could tell me things that they don't like the PSP, except the dead pixel problem (I'm so tired of hearing it!!!)

Anyhow any response would be appreciated :happy:.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dream:

PSP, ridge racer, wipeout pure (w/internet :happy:)

ebook (via paperless printer and usb)

mp3s

1 GB memory card

James Bond: The Man with the golden gun (on card)

and a long car ride with nothing to do

Can you change the background colour?

Ummm mine is green!

585882909[/snapback]

Change the month in date and time settings and it will change.

I don't see the reason to spend over $250 for it atm. Don't see a single game I would want to play on it. I really wanted to get one but I can't convince myself to get it yet. I'll just sit back and wait for better games to release.

btw, which would be the better version to get, Us or Jap? Any advantaged other than Jap version being to able to play both US and Jap games with no probs?

Edited by sin

AFAIK the only diffrence is the firmware and the region locked UDM movies. US can watch us region (1) movies... jap can watch jap region (2) movies.

The US can pay jap games, the jap can play us games.... But maybe later they could be region locked to, who knows...