Sony PSP

Storm

Thanks Daz.

Ace review :D

coolgus

Thanks bacd for your helpful reply. I sure will buy one :-)

Psiphon

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to have it show the album art. Is there a specific folder I have to put the image in? And/or does it have to be named a specific way?

Dom

Lol people, stop getting into Dazzla life, i want some of the things he have too but im not saying "OMFG DAZZLA YOU A GANGSTA OR SOME 1337 DRUG DEALER?!?!?!?!?!?!'1'?!'!'11", just leave him with his life lol, nice review Dazzla ^^

velocity3k
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to have it show the album art. Is there a specific folder I have to put the image in? And/or does it have to be named a specific way?

585380929[/snapback]

you have to tag the MP3 files with album art, iTunes can do it as well as popular MP3 tagging applications.

Psiphon
you have to tag the MP3 files with album art, iTunes can do it as well as popular MP3 tagging applications.

585382913[/snapback]

Ah, I see. I did as you said and it worked perfectly. Thanks!

Groovedude

looks like play.com *UK* are taking pre orders at a price of ?200 for the psp standalone machine (black)

Guol

man i want one...!!! :D

except ill have to wait for the price to com down abit :wacko:

Yazoo

Saw one today (non value) in the UK games store, they had on sale for ?375:wacko::

I'm going to wait till April or June before I get one. But if you want one now best place is from Lik-Sang works out about ?200.

Gujuunit

thanks you for this fine review. Even though I'm still opt to buy the DS over the PSP I still thank you for this very good review.

Techo

Thanks dazzla. Thanks for all the pics and video clips.

Starman

I did a search and came up empty on this - is the PSP region coded? I heard it wasn't but I want to be sure.

Mike

Liquid
I did a search and came up empty on this - is the PSP region coded? I heard it wasn't but I want to be sure.

Mike

585414036[/snapback]

For games, no. For movies, yes.

NeoMasamune

Thanks for the pics, now I really want one!

paperless

im gonna buy one... i cant wait.. please psp come to europe at same time you go to usa icant wait for march!! ^^

Nice review its like the 46746415131564683rd review i read about psp

lsquare

Just wondering, have the multimedia capability improved since? Did Sony fix that problem regarding encoding a movie to the Screen's native resolution? The battery life seemed pretty good with playing a movie at your desired setting. Just wondering though, what encoder did you use for your movies? How big was the file after encoding? Does the PSP support AAC music? The same format supported by the ipod? Thanks.

meegs_6sic6

Try Import Madness they are taking preorders for the US PSP at ?149 but no customs charges and free delivery if preorder.

MeshKent

Wow...

This makes the DS look like some cheap 80's toy. I want one so bad...

XanoZuke
Wow...

This makes the DS look like some cheap 80's toy.  I want one so bad...

585484588[/snapback]

Agreed my son, agreed....

"DS suxs" =x

qinwarrior

How did he get it? Isn't it suppose to release on March 24?

Finsta
How did he get it? Isn't it suppose to release on March 24?

585484670[/snapback]

He imported it from Japan

oddcrap

+ He doesn't care about money obviously.