- Spider-Man 2 for the DS. :wacko:

- iPod 20GB.  :woot:

- Magic Cards (few decks and busters). :rolleyes:

- A few DVDs. :happy:

- Candy, chocolates and some other sweeties... :whistle:

- Cash. :happy:

More to come... I hope... :p :shifty:

585158468[/snapback]

It makes me sick how rich some of you people are, i asked for an ipod but i'm not getting one, the only thing im getting is 100 dollars to save up for an ipod.

i got 2 WD 200 gig hdds, 1 40 gig hdd, a DVD -/+ R/RW +DL burner, an ide controller card, a computer case but it got damaged in the mail (damn fedex)

edit: and some cash

I have no idea what I'll get, and I'm not overly worried. I'm more excited about getting two proper cooked meals, , having a nice relaxing break from gigging every other night and hoping that I get a chance to see my girlfriend!!!

But I am secretly hoping for a bottle of sheridans :) yumyum

I got money to go towards my new laptop ($AU 600 from grandad), a wallet, electric razor.... and an ipod dock

not quite sure what else yet... but im happy with that, christmas aint very big in our family really

Im asking for:

Mx1000 <-- Probably wont get.

Braun self-cleaning shaver <-- Will get definately.

New speakers, either Z5500 or Z5300e

Dell 1703FP <-- Will buy for myself if I can earn it before the 31st.

Logitech wireless controller and headset for Xbox. <-- will probably get.

I already got:

30" Toshiba Theatreview HDTV.

1 Year of HDTV digital cable.

I feel happy, but something is missing.

Two gift cards (Pizza Hut and Borders/Waldenbooks/Amazon.com)

A t-shirt

A collared shirt

$350 instead of the flat panel that got lost somewhere between here and massachusetts

For the first time my parents actually got more presents than my sister and I. I guess they deserve it though.

i'm looking forward ro stuffing my face. and having lots of rest for my bad legs.

but i'm also glad that the uk are going to use the millenium dome for something bloody good for one. over christmas it's getting used for the homless, they can learn stuff, get help and have a warm place to stay over the christmas period, im sure they also get some food. so at last something good is happening with it, even thou it would of been best to bulit a permanent building for the homeless with the money that went towards the dome

i felt asking for a ds was pretty expensive. some people get hdtvs and still want more. amazing.

im so glad to have my mom, my brother, and my friends. i wouldnt trade them for the world :happy:.

well, i usually dont ask for much at christmas, but since this year i was going off to college my parents bought me my laptop as an early xmas present. (see sig) i dont really expect much else from them, except maybe some blank cds

well I dont celebrate Christmas so I doubt I'll be getting any presents. :)

but who cares, the only two things I would somewhat want would be a Nintendo DS and a laptop (too expensive for something like a holiday anyway). And I'm not THAT crazy about the Nintendo DS.

Oh well. At least I've got my family.

Happy holidays, all.

I got to spend my Festivus(my xmas) with 14 of my closest friends and my Fiance(also got that for xmas ^_^)

We went out to eat the 14 of us to the olive garden and just had fun like we havent in a while. Its hard for us to all get together. One of my friends just recently purchased is 2004 WRX STI so taht was his gift. lol that ******. All in all i would say this is my best xmas ever, nothing like spending it with the people you care about. My family?!??!? what about them you say... Im not to sure where they are and it dun matter, my friends are my family. Merry Xmas everyone.