The 'what I got for X-mas' thread.

Even though it is not yet Christmas officially here in VA I did get a few things on my list already. I got a DVD Burner, 512mb DDR Ram, and a new 120gb drive (all because we wanted to make DVD's for the family, and they were on my list already). I got a Sony Minidisc player/recorder (from eBay). My grandmother gave us $150 and my grandfather gave us $75. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

Heres hoping you all get what you asked for or wanted for Christmas and maybe a surprise or two!

Denver 7402 (DVD Player)

Newtech NMA3128 (MP3 Player, @ 128 MB)

Ez-memory 512 MB DDR400

Anubis Typhoon Bass Vibration Headset (Bass Enhanced) (They are nice :D)

and 200 DKK Kr. (would be 36.18 in US - USD)

And nothing for me either.

585161728[/snapback]

same here. since we dont celebrate x-mas, i willl get my presents on new year :woot:

hard to be jewish, huh :p

Whats with people getting nothing?

Can you explain why?

Don't open presents till tomorrow morning in my house, but I know I'm getting:

Money off parents + maybe a surprise or two?

Money from relatives (usually get this, no surprise!)

The sweetest Timex Reef Gear watch from my girlfriend + some other bits and bobs (something guitar related I think...)

Chocolate... heh heh heh!

Hope you all have a great Xmas and Hannukkah etc etc! Just be happy B)

I have gotten over $400 so far :shifty: (More coming from 3 other family members) (Getting it tommorrow). Don't know what to buy. I am guessing about atleast $500 after this is all over.

I also got a new (Dell 2400 :pinch: (But I put 256MB RAM more in it, so it's good for noe)) computer from my parents, and I think a little more presents tommorow :happy:.

I got a CoolPix 3200 with case and rechargeable batteries, GTA: San Andreas, a new memory card, Napoleon Dynamite dvd, a pair of jeans, and two sweatshirts. Supposedly supposed to get some money tomorrow from my mom and her boyfriend's friends, not sure though.

i got an ipod mini as an early gift

some Beatles cds (MUST COMPLETE COLLECTION!!!!)

a calendar :blink: :sleep: :( :cry: :angry:

hopefully an ibook!!! probably not tho, but ive been begging my dad forEVER to get me one

random stuff that is usually cool

thats it i think

oh ya and a trip to japan on christmas day for 2 weeks :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

20 Gig iPod from my family.

Bought myself a Logitech MX Duo set :)

Don't know what my girl got me yet.

Presents I gave out this year:

Merino Sweater for my Dad.

Turtleneck and fleece socks for my Mom.

Case of wine for my cousin.

Diamond necklace and earrings for my girlfriend.

Set of Trapp candle holders and candles for my girlfriend.

$15 Target Gift Cards for my friends.

Various treats and toys for my dogs.

Thats it! Happy Holidays.

Edited by echotheory

wow you guys are spoiled, havent opened up presents this year but all i got last year was a gen 3 20 gig ipod and i had to pay $325 USD of it myself. It was a joint present from my mom and dad.

Forgot to say what I got everyone else:

*Girlfriend - Guitar stand for her new electro-acoustic (these things cost!), Limited Ed. Radiohead DVD, 2 Burned CDs of 25 Radiohead music videos, some jewelry, crazy slippers and other assorted goodness

*Dad - Book on Wishbone Ash, fixing PC for him :)

*Mom - Book, 2 pairs earings

*Dog - Crazy toy with 2 balls and stretchy rope stuff. She'll love it but probably destroy our house... oh well :D :D :D

Thats about as far as my gift giving went.

Sure man, I'll explain why I got nothing. When you are poor you get nothing, your entire family gets nothing, but if you count surgery, I got something.

But don't feel bad, at least I'm alive ;)