[rel] Sustenance Visual Style

Very high quality VS.

Wish list:

- The max/min buttons on the titlebar are clueless. It would be good if you can enforce min/max by a visual clue when the mouse hove over.

- The titlebar looks a little too boxy. The title is enclosed between 4 horizontal lines. When there are several overlapped windows, the screen is less readable. Especially when the active and inactive titlebars has almost the same color.

This is one of the most beautiful skins I've ever seen :woot: :laugh: :happy: You've really made a revolution in the Windows skinning field :D I've never seen anything like that Visual Style.

Great work - keep up with it. Thanks a lot :cool:

BTW, KoL, you allow us to use your icons as avatar images, right? As you can see, I couldn't wait :whistle:

Edited by yyy

It is too XPish and too bulky for my taste. I'll still have to use gfxOasis, for now, even though it has a bug (both the msstyle and windowblinds versions) where text is cut off on buttons in some applications (mostly .NET). I tried to use Azure, but that thing is really bad. Font's on Azure are unreadable. I'll have to fire up StyleBuilder and remove "font" properties, and make sure all the values look like Luna's.

This theme is really fantastic, I havent been liking alot of the VS coming out, and I finally found one I like. It's a bit bulky for my liking, but I am still using it. Nice work!