[rel] Sustenance Visual Style

Good job i like it :D

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/7627/neoshooter23jpgthumb7qd.jpg

585180001[/snapback]

Great desktop :punk:

A little "bug" i'm getting in firefox with the white skin with some skins. The text is white and hard to read.

585181019[/snapback]

I think that is not the msstyle, that the text color in the firefox theme.

Beautiful theme Kol.

Minor bug (see pic) but perhaps with oval highlite this is a ms bug?

585181851[/snapback]

Thats a bug, Im going to fix that, thanks :)

Great theme. :woot: Really awesome but are there any updates with more colors or more importantly, different title bar buttons. I mean it's cool and makes it different than everything else out there, but any simpler buttons or just a version with the close button the same color, or maybe only when it's hovering over it. Again tho really nice theme. :drool:

KoL - do you allow people to create skins for other applications based on your VS ?

585182324[/snapback]

Yes

If someone want to create a skin for an application just e-mail me for permission. :)

That is something that I always wanted to do, a modern winamp skin.

Im going to start working with the WB version first them Im going to create the winamp skins and I think Im going to try to make a winamp modern skin. :)

585178990[/snapback]

Wow, sounds like a plateful, but definately good news to me. As always, I'll patiently await these (no doubt) awesome skins. Good luck with the modern skin, and THANK YOU!

Slight bug? The arrow seems a bit off. It's like this in Firefox as well, but the arrow seems too far to the left in FF.

I like the theme and I was wondering if you could create a windowblinds version?

585185126[/snapback]

He's mentioned a couple of times (earlier in the thread as well as this page) that he is planning to.

ok There is something that some people dont like about the theme, and Im not really sure if it looks ok or not.

When you have a windows without caption buttons you'll see something like image 1. What Im testing now is create something like image 2. Please what do you think loos better 1 or 2

sustest.png