Exeem Has Been Released (0.20 Public)

Its out ladies and gents!

eXeem.com

eXeem? is a brand new Peer-To-Peer program, which is based on the BitTorrent idea. eXeem? eliminates the need for trackers as nodes in the program will be taking their role. eXeem? also features easy publication of files to the network as well as a rating and comments system. eXeem? contains NO SPYWARE. eXeem? is free and is ad-supported. eXeem? is currently still in its beta testing phase, which means that the network might not be completely stable yet. You are still very welcome to give eXeem? a try and see how it is different from other Peer-To-Peer programs.
eXeem? v0.20 Public Beta has been released to the public. Everybody is now able to download it and give it a try before the final version comes out. There are still some bugs that we have not been able to find yet which is why the program is still in Beta Testing. eXeem? Public Beta includes its own network that is based on the BitTorrent idea (uses libtorrent as download component), has searching abilities and other funtions that a Peer-To-Peer program should have.

Both quotes are from th:)eXeem frontpa:) :)

Enjoy :)

Coffeee

edit: Possible Mirror Here

Mirror 2 Here

Mirror 3 Here

Torrent No links/discussions on how to modify Exeem from its orignal code and file structure.

This includes patches, actual program downloads (i.e exeem lite and similar), threads, etc...[/b]hreads, etc...

- shockz

Edited by Coffeee

Anyone caught with eXeem Lite will be banned from the network. I asked JWolf (main man at Novastream.org) and thats what he said.

585333226[/snapback]

that's great, but i don't want any spyware on my computer..

and besides, i tried the last version.. it's damn slow, buggy and doesn't have allmost any downloads..

centralization is what makes bittorrent strong..

I checked exeem.com about an hour ago and nothing (apart from client.exeem.com). Exeem.com works now. Must've recently changed the site.

Anyway I don't torrent much, I'll consider downloading it, but I won't download it today.

that's great, but i don't want any spyware on my computer..

and besides, i tried the last version.. it's damn slow, buggy and doesn't have allmost any downloads..

centralization is what makes bittorrent strong..

585333235[/snapback]

What do you expect? Its Public BETA (0.20) theres bound to be bugs, thats why its beta. Its only just come out to the public, thats why there almost 0 downloads... what can i say, ITS BETA

What do you expect? Its Public BETA (0.20) theres bound to be bugs, thats why its beta. Its only just come out to the public, thats why there almost 0 downloads... what can i say, ITS BETA

585333247[/snapback]

perhaps. i'm not saying it can't be good. but the fact is that bittorrent is fast because all the peers on one torrent are always together..

what i don't like is the spyware. i mean, if it's really that great then i'd rather pay some money then have my computer ******* up..

imo sloneck (and the 'supporter') are just trying to make some money..

cydoor is NOT spyware. it is ADware

there is a huge difference.

alls it means is that there are ads displayed within the program, just like when you used to see ads at the top of suprnova...

Anyone caught with eXeem Lite will be banned from the network. I asked JWolf (main man at Novastream.org) and thats what he said.

585333226[/snapback]

Yea, try all they want, but everyone here knows that won't last through the next 2 or 3 hours, there will be a spyware free version that can connect to their network.

im waiting for liquid to make a lite version of this.

585333318[/snapback]

As i said earlier

Do so at your own risk then.

cydoor is NOT spyware. it is ADware

there is a huge difference.

alls it means is that there are ads displayed within the program, just like when you used to see ads at the top of suprnova...

585333275[/snapback]

thank. than its not that bad :)

Reminds me of the ol' Kazaa days... P2P Pirating is as strong as ever... Once its released, it will fall just like other P2P programs have, Kazaa, Morpheus and the lot.

459GB of Data only so far. Not too shabby considering its BETA. I'd have thought there'd be alot more though.

No eXeem for me, i dont want FBI to come saying "You're arrested for being a SuperNode."

585333337[/snapback]

Or a bittorrent tracker :crazy: exeem sucks seriously. I didnt mind trying it out but its useless. I stick to Ares.

:laugh: :laugh: ROFL , like '' don't do that kid , or i ... ''' anyone believe this ? Everything on the net has a solution , Kazaa has Cydoor too , and it was replaced with a dummy file , so ... everything has a solution sooner or later. :laugh: Btw thanks for the info .