Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a gun?

• Yes, I've used it too
    • Yes, Yes I do
    • No, but I will someday
    • No, I'm totally against them

This I guess is MAINLY for Americans. Just curious because the laws are different over there.

Anyway, please express views and opinions freely, and if you own one... which one etc. Maybe some pictures too.

[quote name='Mx?' date='Jan 26 2005, 20:39':ninja::

585362660[/snapback]

So, your think? That 1 more post to my score? WTF dude !

If you don't have anything usefull to say, STFU :angry::

Yes I do have guns at home. The Second amendment is a beautiful thing.

A 12-gauge Shotgun

A 22 caliber taget rifle

and a .45 caliber pistol

Killing animals and protecting myself against the government are such fun things

If you don't have anything usefull to say, STFU  :angry:

585362675[/snapback]

true, fags posting to get +1 postcount, anyways... I would like to own one, An Ak47 N****! [they have modified versions that only shoot one bullet when triggered] although an automatic would be nice :laugh: :D :D

i'm only 17 so i cant personally own a gun yet, but my dad owns a lot of guns (somewhere around 18 or so, last time i counted) so I have a lot of experience with pistols, shotguns, and rifles...i do plan to own at least one gun sometime in my life. i kind of like the idea of getting a concealed weapons permit and carrying a gun with me, but it's a hassle and can get you into trouble even if you're not really doing anything bad (like when you get pulled over for speeding or something, you're required to tell the cops that you are carrying a gun...so when my dad did that, the cops kind of all freaked out and called for backup even though my dad was just sitting in the car and doing nothing out of the ordinary....)

we'll see....i do think gun safety education is great, even for people who dont own guns....at least, in emergency situations, they can keep their wits about them a little bit better

:cool:

Yes I do. I own many guns, at one point when I was 19 and 20 I was collecting them. I'd post pics but the guns are no where near me (they are at my father's in NY actually) but if you want a list of everything I have still I can post it, dunno why you'd want the list tho ... lol

I don't own a gun, I never will own a gun.

Since I don't break laws then I don't need one.

I don't know anybody in jail, anybody who's been to jail or anybody that's been arrested.

I have never had my house, my car, my parents house or my parents car ever broken in to.

The only house that I have ever heard of being burglarized was somebody who bragged at the office and their co-worker's teenage son attempted to break in. He was arrested at the scene.

I have confidence that the cops would arrive within a few minutes of dialing 911 and I don't fear for my own personal protection nor my family's.

true, fags posting to get +1 postcount, anyways... I would like to own one, An Ak47 N****! [they have modified versions that only shoot one bullet when triggered] although an automatic would be nice  :laugh: :D  :D

585362685[/snapback]

There are ways to modify the gun to fire as an automatic. I just can't remeber at the moment how

Lol, sorry for my crap post. Yea, I don't personally own a gun, I've used one, on private land for shooting with friends of course. I doubt I'll every own one really, the amount of common normal households owning guns here in the UK is low.

I used to have a 12gauge sawed off maussberg and a .38, but that was a long time ago, i have no need for em anymore.

585362680[/snapback]

it's Mossberg, btw...my dad has one of those. you cant hit the side of a barn with it....even if you're inside the damn thing....but it's mainly just for home defense. if you have an intruder and he happens to come within about 10 feet of you, he's screwed...

true, fags posting to get +1 postcount, anyways... I would like to own one, An Ak47 N****! [they have modified versions that only shoot one bullet when triggered] although an automatic would be nice  :laugh: :D  :D

585362685[/snapback]

have you ever shot an AK-47? or just in counterstrike? i've actually shot a fully auto one before. it was fun, but it's nearly impossible to aim and goes through a lot of ammo. i guess if i somehow become massively rich or something, i might get one. but until then, i'm not going to waste the money. i rather start off with a nice handgun or something. :cool:

If you don't have anything usefull to say, STFU  :angry:

585362675[/snapback]

Lol, your post isn't useful to the topic either, STFU

Anyway, I don't like guns, the make me feel weird

I don't own a gun, I never will own a gun.

Since I don't break laws then I don't need one.

I don't know anybody in jail, anybody who's been to jail or anybody that's been arrested.

I have never had my house, my car, my parents house or my parents car ever broken in to.

The only house that I have ever heard of being burglarized was somebody who bragged at the office and their co-worker's teenage son attempted to break in.  He was arrested at the scene.

I have confidence that the cops would arrive within a few minutes of dialing 911 and I don't fear for my own personal protection nor my family's.

585362694[/snapback]

interesting points i guess....the only reason i ever learned about guns was because my dad. the only reason my dad ever got into guns was because his life was threatened. it was about 5 years or so before he ever owned anything other than a crappy handgun, but since then he has obviously branched out because it is a fun sport. still, you make good points. but i support my dad with his choice. if my life was threatened like his was, i would have done the same thing (although i guess my view is a little bit biased, but there's not really much of anything that i can do about that)

no because i am smart

585362716[/snapback]

how does not owning a gun make you smart? when you touch a gun do you automatically lose 50 I.Q. points or something?

i'm not trying to be picky, but i'm just a big fan of gun education. i think if we had more gun education (not necessarily more guns, but more gun education) a lot of the fear and rumors and myths about guns could be resolved for the general public

I used to have a 12gauge sawed off maussberg

585362680[/snapback]

just like a mouse - point and click.

for home defense you'd probably never have to fire one of these. simply chamber a round (or no round) for maximum intimidating effect. the sound of a shotgun is unmistakeable.