Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a gun?

• Yes, I've used it too
    • Yes, Yes I do
    • No, but I will someday
    • No, I'm totally against them

So, your think? That 1 more post to my score? WTF dude !

If you don't have anything usefull to say, STFU  :angry:

585362675[/snapback]

STFU? Wasn't your prob with him that he DIDN"T say anything? :rolleyes:

I understand what he said (well, at least I THINK I do).

I don't own a gun, I never will own a gun.

Since I don't break laws then I don't need one.

I don't know anybody in jail, anybody who's been to jail or anybody that's been arrested.

I have never had my house, my car, my parents house or my parents car ever broken in to.

The only house that I have ever heard of being burglarized was somebody who bragged at the office and their co-worker's teenage son attempted to break in.  He was arrested at the scene.

I have confidence that the cops would arrive within a few minutes of dialing 911 and I don't fear for my own personal protection nor my family's.

585362694[/snapback]

So only criminals own guns? :rolleyes:

Some people are so closed minded that they can't even see through their own bullcrap.

So, your think? That 1 more post to my score? WTF dude !

If you don't have anything usefull to say, STFU  :angry:

585362675[/snapback]

Yeah just like your post you mean?

I own a water gun! :p

I don't know anybody in jail, anybody who's been to jail or anybody that's been arrested.

I have never had my house, my car, my parents house or my parents car ever broken in to.

The only house that I have ever heard of being burglarized was somebody who bragged at the office and their co-worker's teenage son attempted to break in.  He was arrested at the scene.

I have confidence that the cops would arrive within a few minutes of dialing 911 and I don't fear for my own personal protection nor my family's.

585362694[/snapback]

When you look down the barrow of a gun you'll see how quickly you'll change your mind about guns.

Ruger P92 for plinking and fun

585363447[/snapback]

I've got the P90 for plinking... it's a great gun, I don't care what anyone says! :) It's one of the few that really fit my huge hands... :)

585362694[/snapback]

I don't know about Canada, but it has been prven legally that the police are NOT legally obligated to protect you, makes you think.

You must live right down the street from a police station in a wealthy suburb or something. In the US mostly, you'd be luck to see the police in less than 5 minutes.

Oh, and BTW, it only takes about say 2-3 seconds for someone to shoot you, long before the police ever get there. They (the police) would be more likely to picking up your dead corpse than "saving you"!

And as for "...I don't break laws then I don't need one", I bet you'd like one if some serial-rapist was raping you in some dark alley, you law-abiding citizen you.

And as for "...I don't break laws then I don't need one", I bet you'd like one if some serial-rapist was raping you in some dark alley, you law-abiding citizen you.

585363643[/snapback]

Nicely said.... I was working at a reaturant on a Sunday which is a slow day. 4 guys come in with 12 gauge shot guns and tape my hands behind my back and mouth with duct tape while another guy had a 12 gauge pointed right to my head. Lock me, my dad, and a co-woker in the working box. Our driver that delivers the food was held under the table at gunpoint. After the stole the money, he lets us out. All the phone lines were cut and everything. We called the cops from a pay phone only to come in 30 min.

That guy has no clue whats it like to have a gun pointed at your face. It's not like the movies.... I think I was shaking for a good 15 min from shock. When I turn 21 in Feb I am deffentintly getting a gun for self defense.

i dont want one personally, but i do wish i knew how to use one ^_^ hand gun mostly, not for anything bad @_@ i just personally really wanna learn how to use one lol! and take it apart, and put it back together..yop.. *shrugs* no need to have one at home where i am mind you.

I don't personally own one, but, I am proficient at using them. If the USA ever

tries to "ban" guns altogether, then I will buy one before the ban goes into effect.

The reaon I don't "own" one is that I see and have to deal with so many STUPID

people during the day, I just want to "remove them from the gene pool" if you

know what I mean LOL....

:alien:

My family owns a few. I personally own a .22. All they have ever been used for and will probably be used for is target shooting/trap/sporting clays. My dad is thinking about taking up bird hunting though.

I don't personally own one, but, I am proficient at using them.  If the USA ever

tries to "ban" guns altogether, then I will buy one before the ban goes into effect.

know what I mean  LOL....

585364051[/snapback]

That is the beauty Of The Second Amendment. In oder to ban guns entirely they would have to get rid of the constitution. I would fight it to the last

Nicely said.... I was working at a reaturant on a Sunday which is a slow day. 4 guys come in with 12 gauge shot guns and tape my hands behind my back and mouth with duct tape while another guy had a 12 gauge pointed right to my head. Lock me, my dad, and a co-woker in the working box. Our driver that delivers the food was held under the table at gunpoint. After the stole the money, he lets us out. All the phone lines were cut and everything. We called the cops from a pay phone only to come in 30 min.

That guy has no clue whats it like to have a gun pointed at your face. It's not like the movies.... I think I was shaking for a good 15 min from shock. When I turn 21 in Feb I am deffentintly getting a gun for self defense.

585363931[/snapback]

I think in that kind of situation you would be best to cooperate with the armed robbers.

If you did have a gun, trying to be a hero, you'd probably get shot before you even get a chance to aim.

I don't personally own one, but, I am proficient at using them.  If the USA ever

know what I mean  LOL....

585364051[/snapback]

o_o niiiiice

this reminds me of Bowling for Columbine...

If guns made people safer then america would be the safest place in the world... but sadly its not even close