Do you own a gun?

Do you own a gun?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a gun?

• Yes, I've used it too
    • Yes, Yes I do
    • No, but I will someday
    • No, I'm totally against them

yeah, the rifle i own was left to me when my grandfather passed away.  it's a 308 lever action with a five round clip.  whenever i take it hunting people marvel over it usually saying they've never seen anything like it (with both a lever and clip).

585363039[/snapback]

Sounds nice! I'd love to see it if you've got a pic!

Nope, I don't care too much for them.

I am sooooo ashamed of the results....  :rolleyes:

585363287[/snapback]

I expect by now that you've come to terms with the fact that your opinion is a minority one outside of the U.S. :laugh:

I don't own a gun, I never will own a gun.

Since I don't break laws then I don't need one.

I don't know anybody in jail, anybody who's been to jail or anybody that's been arrested.

I have never had my house, my car, my parents house or my parents car ever broken in to.

The only house that I have ever heard of being burglarized was somebody who bragged at the office and their co-worker's teenage son attempted to break in.  He was arrested at the scene.

I have confidence that the cops would arrive within a few minutes of dialing 911 and I don't fear for my own personal protection nor my family's.

585362694[/snapback]

Same here..... mind you, I live in a country where about the only people who own guns are farmers and the rest of us have to jump through hoops to get one. That's not to say we don't have shootings, but they are very rare and they make national news for weeks on end.

And I'm not a gun prude. I was an Army cadet for a few years and I can rebuild a 7.62mm SLR in the dark. :)

:bein wise:

no i don't have a gun and i will never want to have one

most of my friend(stupid) have guns, they say it's for hunting

but i am aganist hunting too, it's just not human

say if we are donimated by animals, and u don't want to going to around killin ur friend right?

...but i am aganist hunting too, it's just not human...

585363400[/snapback]

that is pretty... dumb. human were always hunters. look the stone ages perhaps?

oh well..

say if we are donimated by animals, and u don't want to going to around killin ur friend right?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I would like to know more about the lever action with a magazine. Who made it? Got a model number?