GTAIII:PC pics, your own :D

Is it me or do other people have this annoying problem as well?

It runs at 15fps in 640x480x16 on a :

• AMD Athlon TB-800
  • 320mb memory
  • Matrox G400-DH-32mb
  • WinXP Pro

Q3 runs fine upto 47fps in 1280x1024x16.

Another question, is that blurring normal? (Slow fading during movement)?

Tnx

Originally posted by freeza

it'll shake thats about it

nothin too cool

no sounds

no nothing

just the car shaking....and if you change the camera angle they're sitting in the exact same seats staring out the window while the car mysteriously shakes

c'mon..make your own sound effects? what ever happened to people's imagination! or u could flip it to your local scrambled channel and play that sound..while watching gta3:P

hehehe i got it i'll get a pic of it soon...

hey i know that theres a car shop in the 1st city (liberty city) where i got like in it with my car broke the windows and there will be a car there... my friends are teeling me that that car is the fastest in that city....anyone knows where is it?

Yeh blurring is called "Trails" in the display options, i personally don't like it and i have disabled it. Other than that the game kicks ass!

Originally posted by freeza

aa.JPG

cops suck ;) (one is getting his leg blown off by me)

ROFL... that looks so god damn violent... but thats what makes it so good... :evil:

Originally posted by XiXora

how u playin gta is 1st person

certain guns make you look that way if you press and hold the right mouse button....sort of like Aiming mode or something

k have it

:D

look at that BIATTCHHH. blow her head off while she's walking around and looking for some geeks :D

whore_blow.jpg

i was standing at the water spenders of the roof above luigi

If anyone has got to the 3rd island can they send me their saved file please :) i just liek to drive around but i havn't got that far PWEASE!!!

Originally posted by Blackcloud

in GTA3 can u get righ to shooting and killing people or do u have to unlock the levels and stuff?

you start with punchs.. then move to baseball bat.. then to guns.. unless you cheat :p