GTAIII:PC pics, your own :D

Originally posted by Space Guy

you start with punchs.. then move to baseball bat.. then to guns.. unless you cheat :p

cant you go around picking up guns?

Originally posted by Blackcloud

cant you go around picking up guns?

yea you can if you kill people with guns.. but if you dont.. then thats how it progresses :)

Originally posted by Space Guy

yea you can if you kill people with guns.. but if you dont.. then thats how it progresses :)

what about hijacking cars... can u do that when u first start?

kawai,

you've restored my hope in trying out GTA 3 with your post of an awesome quality screenshot. i was about to say that the others sucked and it diminished my urning to try the game..but ya...way to go! thanks!

/edit: I CANT wait to try flyin the plane! I've got some instructions around here somewhere ...fly it for hours (gta 3 time). im gettin giddy just thinkin about it.!:ditsy:

Anyone try this game with a GF4 Ti4600? If so, how's the framerate (1024x768)? Does it support Antialiasing? How is the quality?

please help me. i have some graphic problem on GTA 3. In the readme file, it says that i need a patch from microsoft but this patch is only in english and i have a different language version of windows xp so i can't install it. i need d3d8.dll so can someone send it to me ??

send it to runner20@caramail.com

thanks

Originally posted by kintamanate

kawai,

you've restored my hope in trying out GTA 3 with your post of an awesome quality screenshot. i was about to say that the others sucked and it diminished my urning to try the game..but ya...way to go! thanks!

/edit: I CANT wait to try flyin the plane! I've got some instructions around here somewhere ...fly it for hours (gta 3 time). im gettin giddy just thinkin about it.!:ditsy:

Yeah, you just need a decent box to run this game

I have an Athlon1ghz + GF3, I am running the game @ 1152 right now and I get around 40FPS

I am on the second area now, I think you get to fly the dodo at the end :)

Originally posted by uniacid

hehe i love this game :D, but how the hell do u take screenshots in game??!?!?!??!! :( :s

press print screen on keyboard

exit game or minmize and go to some photo program or even word and press paste :)

it always work

i use irfan view to paste it

Yes alike all of you I too have GTA3, only I have it on PS2, because it was gonna take too long toget out in Aus

anyway two questions

1. How do you pick up the prostitues, also I heard a rumour that there is a censored version which removes that prostitute feature is that true, I get all the bloody and gore, but no picking up hoes, or am I just not doing it right?

2. Can you Freely Aim with the PS2, the only time I have Freestyle aiming [so I can aim all over the screen and what not] is when im using the sniper rifle. So is it possible to freely aim with the PS2, or is it just the auto targetting system for the PS2?

no you can only free aim at sniper and rocket launcher..

u can pick up the prostituts if you do the following:

drive to the red light district, then drive to a ######. she comes to you and talk to ya. then a bit later she gets in your car.

drive with her to a quiet place or to your home, then u can f**ck her.

You need a nice car too, a ###### wont get in if u have a taxi,police car, etc.

Drive up to her, honk your horn, and wait. Then drive her to some trees or sumfin, she jumps ya, and then u beat her up and get ur money back. (If ur so inclined..).

Airw0lf, thats wrong. You can also free aim with the best machine gun, I cant remember its name. At least on the PS2 version..