MSN 7 604

I think that would mark the first time I know I've PMed someone over a fake :p

Normally I'm ok with waiting for releases through the Beta site but I have nothing to do tonight :(

Sorry if I peed anyone off (some of the PM's I received were pretty desperate LOL) it was all in good fun.  :happy:

585455914[/snapback]

HAHA just think, you could have gotten them to pay you via Pay Pal, then send them MSN 6.2 change a few things and walla! J/K Guys! :laugh: .

HAHA just think,  you could have gotten them to pay you via Pay Pal,  then send them MSN 6.2 change a few things and walla!  J/K Guys! :laugh: .

585456054[/snapback]

i still dont get it

Holy crap guys its just a freaking IM beta with minor enhancements from the version you already have. Just wait for it to come out, stop freaking out every time a new build gets released just because it has a stupid search button.

What basis do we have for assuming that testers will even see this build?

585456486[/snapback]

just a few peoples word, people who usually know whats going on.

Edited by divertom15

Wow. 30 minutes later, with about 5 minutes of stopping due to lmao at some of these posts, I finally got here.

facts I've gathered from reading this ridiculously long topic //

-- 604 will be released to beta testers early next week.

-- Plus! will most likely work.

-- WMP is the only player supported currently

-- Larney spams too much in this topic

-- GCNaddict got pwnd

-- creamedhacker is God.

2AM, need to get some sleep. :laugh:

I hope this gets released Sunday.

I hope this gets released Sunday.

585456883[/snapback]

It would get released sooner if winbeta wasnt in it just for the attention but why do i care? Im a beta butterfly. Oh right i remeber why i care because winbeta wants a lot of attention for something they dont intend to hand out just like saying they have a 5000 longhorn build and everyones giving them what they want.:rolleyes:s::no:o:

It would get released sooner if winbeta wasnt in it just for the attention but why do i care? Im a beta butterfly. Oh right i remeber why i care because winbeta wants a lot of attention for something they dont intend to hand out just like saying they have a 5000 longhorn build and everyones giving them what they want.  :rolleyes:  :no:

585456939[/snapback]

Attention-######. :lol:

And I'm a msn7 beta tester too. ;)