MSN 7 604

And you telled me that I am off topic?:angry::

585458648[/snapback]

I was asking him a question with who he replied to. Your post just then was off topic. So yes shut up and stop posting annoying posts not with the topic and again:

:))

WinMacLin, LOL:rofl::

So easy for fights to break out on Neowin its quite amazing really.

See if we was french we wouldn't be fighting at all. But then who wants to be french?

585458652[/snapback]

Another off topic ;) . I will leave this forum ;)

There will be many more winks. Some free, some pay. (Heard from Walter, he's on the MSN Messenger Team)

585458672[/snapback]

Oh great. More worthless junk :cry:

/me pours R1CK13 and WinMacLin a glass

Cheers, here's to no more idiots (Y)

There will be many more winks. Some free, some pay. (Heard from Walter, he's on the MSN Messenger Team)

585458672[/snapback]

For pay ? :angry: I don't like the new metod of MSN , we need to pay for emoticons , backrounds , winks . :angry:

585458672[/snapback]

Tell him that he needs a better MSN messenger crew causing paying blows.

For pay ?  :angry:  I don't like the new metod of MSN , we need to pay for emoticons , backrounds , winks .  :angry:

585458680[/snapback]

You can still add your own Free Emoticons, Free Backgrounds and Free Winks (Coming Soon). A good site for Free Emoticons, Display Pictures and Backgrounds is http://ilovemessenger.msn.com :)

Winks and stuff should be taken out or actually let us disable them completely. They are just stupid.

585458688[/snapback]

The Messenger Team, as always is thinking of the whole user base including: Novice, Intermediate and Advanced. You will have the option to disable Winks, Nudges and Emoticons as you can currently do. ;)

Winks and stuff should be taken out or actually let us disable them completely. They are just stupid.

585458688[/snapback]

well I think you can turn winks off and nudges.

Anyway I don't like the idea of paying for animated display pictures and stuff either I'm sure mess.be will produce some add on so we can add our own content.

The Messenger Team, as always is thinking of the whole user base including: Novice, Intermediate and Advanced. You will have the option to disable Winks, Nudges and Emoticons as you can currently do.?;))

585458700[/snapback]

You can disable from yourself sending them but can't stop people from sending them to you so no they are not actually thinking about all users are they? All they actually care about is bombarding us with things that we don't want apart from some of the new good features. On this particular matter with Winks and Nudges they don't actually care.

I can express myself in words just fine and not some childish wink or nudge. They are pointless and should be removed.