MSN 7 604

Thanks?:yes::? You are an idiot too:D :D

I'am not injured people but in this case , is necesarr:yes:yes:

585459093[/snapback]

I am an idiot because I have made posts that should be in this topic when you just spam worthless posts about features that are not going to happen. This is a discussion about the new build not your fantasies and annoying posts.

Yes, LonghornMadBoy stop posting annoying posts and get on topic like so many people have been telling you to...

i will love to se more integration with msn space.... like to have your displays there so when you sign in in another location you will have you displays and everything.. also a way to post blogs through msn.. not in iexplorer...

I am an idiot because I have made posts that should be in this topic when you just spam worthless posts about features that are not going to happen. This is a discussion about the new build not your fantasies and annoying posts.

Yes, LonghornMadBoy stop posting annoying posts and get on topic like so many people have been telling you to...

585459110[/snapback]

I have 3-4 off topic posts , and other because your atitude :angry:

There is no on-topic in this thread because there is no build ye;);)

585459112[/snapback]

Yes there is. Its on cream's computer and on dogfood for Internal Microsoft employees. Just because it hasn't been released to beta testers yet...

LonghornMadBoy, my attitude is correct because you are an idiot and you are posting off-topic posts like you just did then. Please stop your getting boring to have to rea:/:/

i will love to se more integration with msn space.... like to have your displays there so when you sign in in another location you will have you displays and everything.. also a way to post blogs through msn.. not in iexplorer...

Yes there is. Its on cream's computer and on dogfood for Internal Microsoft employees. Just because it hasn't been released to beta testers yet...

LonghornMadBoy, my attitude is correct because you are an idiot and you are posting off-topic posts like you just did then. Please stop your getting boring to have to read :/

585459124[/snapback]

Hey , you can talk about a software that you have not use it never ? Only from screens

Longhornfool, don't visit this topic until Monday. Ok?

585459136[/snapback]

Thank you. We're getting back onto topic with a discussion and all he cares about is having a go at me for telling him to shut up not posting on-topic.

I personally am looking forward to the Search features in the window's themselves and the WMP intergration.

Thank you. We're getting back onto topic with a discussion and all he cares about is having a go at me for telling him to shut up not posting on-topic.

I personally am looking forward to the Search features in the window's themselves and the WMP intergration.

585459145[/snapback]

But how they will do the integration ? Windows Media Player is cut out of Windows from March

That is one of my wishes  :D  . There are angry users on this forum

585459150[/snapback]

No. There's one which has the word "mad" in his username :/.

Alrighty. Let's stay on topic guys. :)

im trying to go on topic here so here is AGAIN:

im trying to go on topic here so here is AGAIN:

585459164[/snapback]

Thats just being pure lazy. MSN Spaces is like writing an email or Wallop. Why have it intergrated with MSN Messenger when its all on IE?