Good News for the Pot Smokers

Well goodie for marijuana. It still shouldn't be made totally legal to use. Besides, they can isolate the part of it that is beneficial and that takes care of that.

585547414[/snapback]

All that will do is raise the price of medical marijuana. Think about it, should you just grow a substance that obviously helps some people with certain illnesses. Or, grow that same stuff, extract the working chemicals and bottle it up for more money and waste of time? Doesn?t make sense, people wouldn?t buy it unless they were forced to. Anyone remember marinol? My uncle had to take it because of his illness. HE is dieing, and they wanted him to use that. And it was more expensive then going to the club. The side effects he said were worse then actually smoking. So again, why pay more for something that costs less?

:o America's "This is your brain on drugs" where they show them frying an egg isn't completely true but actually propaganda! *all shocked like* Well then I guess nothing in this world is true then! :'(

Interesting thought seeing as it's been fabled to like put holes in your brain or something like that?

I"m all for legalizing it for medical use but not fully for recreational use.

hes saying he can be 100% sure its legit, and not laced with other harder drugs.

585550523[/snapback]

The chances of getting lased drugs is so slim, it damn near never happens. Why would a drug dealer put crap into weed that cost money from the dealers pocket? Also why would a dealer want to put out a crappy product and have bad business??

...forgot what I was talking about... :rofl:

And the stupid 'this is your brain on drugs' commercial is crap. Marijuana is no more harmfull then breathing in camp fire smoke, which is why there are other methods of smoking it such as bong, and vaporizers which lower the amount of plant material you ingesting. Plus you can cook it into just about anything that contains fat, then it's harmless.

There has never been a death from Marijuana, ever, if you don't believe me, call your local health clinic and ask them.

lol

-Peace :D

The chances of getting lased drugs is so slim, it damn near never happens.  Why would a drug dealer put crap into weed that cost money from the dealers pocket?  Also why would a dealer want to put out a crappy product and have bad business??

...forgot what I was talking about...  :rofl:

And the stupid 'this is your brain on drugs' commercial is crap.  Marijuana is no more harmfull then breathing in camp fire smoke, which is why there are other methods of smoking it such as bong, and vaporizers which lower the amount of plant material you ingesting.  Plus you can cook it into just about anything that contains fat, then it's harmless.

There has never been a death from Marijuana, ever, if you don't believe me, call your local health clinic and ask them.

lol

-Peace  :D

585550796[/snapback]

Yes, this is why Weed contains more carcinogens than cigs do :|

he is correct no OD's from sweet maryj

585550857[/snapback]

I love the logic lol

So because no one has ever died from it, or OD'ed from it, that makes it acceptable?

As I said, I have no problem with it being made available for medical reasons really, but anything beyond that I do have a problem with.

Ok if you take any Drugs and Behavior courses you learn that pot has no LD(lethal dose) so really you can smoke as much as you possibly can while conscious and never die! I'd love to hear about someone trying that, it'd be hillarious.

It just smoking some damn. Alcohol causes 10' of thousands of deaths in the US everyyear alone. Cigs even more. I've never heard of anyone dying from being a pothead or causing an accident while being stoned...although i'm sure it happens it is no where near an everyday thing. Let me do what the hell I want with my body, If i can legally smoke and drink why not be able to smoke weed?

It just smoking some damn. Alcohol causes 10' of thousands of deaths in the US everyyear alone. Cigs even more. I've never heard of anyone dying from being a pothead or causing an accident while being stoned...although i'm sure it happens it is no where near an everyday thing. Let me do what the hell I want with my body, If i can legally smoke and drink why not be able to smoke weed?

585550894[/snapback]

I believe Alcohol and cigs should be illegal also. Neither one are good for you, and both are quite lethal as you know mixed with certain activities. While Alcohol does have medicinal value, it should be outlawed also. Weed and alcohol can be made available for medical reasons.

Sad that we must take drugs and booze to make ourselves feel better in this day and age. Must say something about society in general.

I believe Alcohol and cigs should be illegal also. Neither one are good for you, and both are quite lethal as you know mixed with certain activities. While Alcohol does have medicinal value, it should be outlawed also. Weed and alcohol can be made available for medical reasons.

Sad that we must take drugs and booze to make ourselves feel better in this day and age. Must say something about society in general.

585550913[/snapback]

It ain't up to the goverment to say what we can, and can not do! Unless we are directly causing harm to someone else. Welcome to being 'free'! Glad I live in Canada. :rofl:

And there are also many other benifits to Marijuana. Hell, it's on this earth, who says we should be able to use it? Damn, your better off smoking pot in an isolated area, then not doing any drug, alcohol included, and living in a large city. (gotta love polution) :whistle:

It ain't up to the goverment to say what we can, and can not do! Unless we are directly causing harm to someone else.  Welcome to being 'free'! Glad I live in Canada. :rofl:

And there are also many other benifits to Marijuana.  Hell, it's on this earth, who says we should be able to use it?  Damn, your better off smoking pot in an isolated area, then not doing any drug, alcohol included, and living in a large city. (gotta love polution)  :whistle:

585551001[/snapback]

Actually if the mentioned product harms the public then it is up to the government to decide who can use it or not. While I don't like the idea of any government controlling anything, in this case I believe control is acceptable.

What other benefits are there? Munchies? Odd cravings for baseball and/or basketball games? Tobaccoo is also on this earth, doesn't mean we should just all smoke it yeah! So is alcohol! Woohoo! I don't want to start an argument on the merits of pot, I just don't feel it should be legal. Medical usage is fine and dandy.

Pot, Skunk, Weed, whatever you call it, they have got some medical uses but also they've found that constant usage can also cause mental illness in later life. Rofl, contradiction lol.

Actually if the mentioned product harms the public then it is up to the government to decide who can use it or not. While I don't like the idea of any government controlling anything, in this case I believe control is acceptable.

What other benefits are there? Munchies? Odd cravings for baseball and/or basketball games? Tobaccoo is also on this earth, doesn't mean we should just all smoke it yeah! So is alcohol! Woohoo! I don't want to start an argument on the merits of pot, I just don't feel it should be legal. Medical usage is fine and dandy.

585551016[/snapback]

How bout Cancer?

"For a serious psychosomatic disease such as cancer, the benefits to be derived from marijuana cannot be overstated:

1. The causal element of unconscious (repressed) pain can be ferreted out.

2. The breath can be restored to fullness, thereby eliminating directly the built up toxicity and, at the same time, enjoining balance throughout the whole organism. A depressed system is a weakened system, and since it works holistically, marijuana gives strength where weakness exists, and expansion and relaxation where there is contraction and nervousness.

3. The more richly oxygenated blood that is in effect with marijuana can help to cleanse the poisons at the cellular level.

4. And a broader perspective through activation of the entire brain leads to positive feelings and thus eliminates the usual and debilitating attitudes so common in cancerhelplessness, depression, fear, resignation, and dread. "

And many many more! :cool: