Good News for the Pot Smokers

• 3 weeks later...
Every drug that exists is good for something. Pot don't have to be smoked either. those rats were injected. Bet they have never been that high before.. lol

585579353[/snapback]

Exactly, every does have it's advantages and disadvantages.

And you can cook the cannabis into many different foods, as long as it contains fat, which then eliminates the risks associated with smoking it.

MMMmmmm... Pot Hot Chocolate... taaasty..

I love marijuana. Anyone preaching that people shouldn't smoke it except for medical reasons: please, keep it to yourself, it's none of your business what others do on their personal time. As long as they can control themselves, and limit themselves so they aren't doing anything but sitting home and getting high all day, it's fine.

As for the whole "pot makes you stupid" argument, I know plenty of people that do pot and harder drugs and get incredible marks in university. It depends on the person doing it.

I love marijuana. Anyone preaching that people shouldn't smoke it except for medical reasons: please, keep it to yourself, it's none of your business what others do on their personal time. As long as they can control themselves, and limit themselves so they aren't doing anything but sitting home and getting high all day, it's fine.

As for the whole "pot makes you stupid" argument, I know plenty of people that do pot and harder drugs and get incredible marks in university. It depends on the person doing it.

585678049[/snapback]

and for every one person doing drugs who is 'brilliant', I can show you 50 who aren't.

Drugs and pot are for total losers.

and for every one person doing drugs who is 'brilliant', I can show you 50 who aren't.

585678143[/snapback]

Thomas Edison used to put speed in his drinks so he only had a sleep a few hours every night. How else do you think he invented so much?

Thomas Edison used to put speed in his drinks so he only had a sleep a few hours every night. How else do you think he invented so much?

585678172[/snapback]

And what he could have invented had he had a clear mind.

585678143[/snapback]

Oh please. For every 50 non-brilliant losers that smoke pot, i can show you 500 non-brilliant losers that dont smoke pot. Theres no proof whatsoever that pot kills brain cells(Find me an article that says so from a well respected source.) If pot is illegal so should alcohol, that is only fair since alcohol is in many ways worse for you than pot.

585678143[/snapback]

Not liking it when people like to enjoy themselves is fine, but I take offence to being called a 'loser' by someone that knows absolutely nothing about me...I guess the annonymity of the internet does that though. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything, kthnx.

585678143[/snapback]

Luckly that's only your opinion, which is an opinion shared by fewer people everyday..

You drink alcohol by any chance? (beer, wine, coolers)? Since it is also a mind altering drug, which ofcourse you can OD on. (Unlike Marijuana)

I have heard from several people before that smoking marijuana out of an aluminum foil pipe(very common) may increase the chance of alzheimers.  :unsure:

585683934[/snapback]

Yup! Which is why you don't smoke out of anything with aluminum. :pinch:

I believe Alcohol and cigs should be illegal also. Neither one are good for you, and both are quite lethal as you know mixed with certain activities. While Alcohol does have medicinal value, it should be outlawed also. Weed and alcohol can be made available for medical reasons.

Sad that we must take drugs and booze to make ourselves feel better in this day and age. Must say something about society in general.

585550913[/snapback]

I will agree with the alcohol and cigs. Although I have never touched weed or any drug I think MJ should be semi legal. It is much less damaging than Alcohol and Cigs and is natural. By semi legal I mean you must smoke it in private.

I will agree with the alcohol and cigs.  Although I have never touched weed or any drug I think MJ should be semi legal.  It is much less damaging than Alcohol and Cigs and is natural.  By semi legal I mean you must smoke it in private.

585683978[/snapback]

Considering it was "semi-legal" allowing individuals to smoke in private.. how would letting them smoke in private differ from letting them smoke anywhere?

Considering it was "semi-legal" allowing individuals to smoke in private.. how would letting them smoke in private differ from letting them smoke anywhere?

585683984[/snapback]

I rather not have stoned idiots wandering around. If they are in the comfort of their own homes, 80% chance they wont be able to get out of their house :laugh:

I rather not have stoned idiots wandering around.? If they are in the comfort of their own homes, 80% chance they wont be able to get out of their house?:laugh:h:

585683991[/snapback]

Believe it or not there's more "stoned idiots" wandering around already than you may think.:yes:s: It's no where near as bad as public intoxication, it's just not as noticeable, except for the uncontrollable bursts of laughter.

Luckily I live in the Netherlands where you can buy it and smoke it if you like.

Infact there is a coffeeshop around the corner which I visit sometimes. I'm glad they legalized it here.

And no you don't see people walking around completely stoned.

I rather not have stoned idiots wandering around.  If they are in the comfort of their own homes, 80% chance they wont be able to get out of their house  :laugh:

585683991[/snapback]

You've probly seen so many people stoned and didn't even know it. It's nothing like being drunk!

It may help prevent Alzheimers disease but it also triggers schizophrenia in many people, and leads to many other problems.

Most people try it at least once, which I dont have a problem with, but it can wreck many peoples lives. I woudlnt take any study like this as evidence that you shoudl smoke pot without any worry in the world.

It can be good for people as a method of theropy if they are suffering pain and discomfort, and many people can use it without any problems.

If you ask any well informed hospital doctor and they'll probably say that they see many patients who are psychotic from smoking pot.

The most scarey aspect of it is that it can trigger schizophrenia in people who might have the potential to develop the condition but havent.

I heard this story of this woman who used to smoke pot, she was successfully rehabilitated. She stayed off pot for 2 years, then she began to exhibit symptoms as if she had been smoking pot. Turns out that she hadn't smoked any pot, but her body decided to act as if she was smoking.

I rather not have stoned idiots wandering around.  If they are in the comfort of their own homes, 80% chance they wont be able to get out of their house  :laugh:

585683991[/snapback]

Have you ever smoked? I don't think you know what pot actually does to you....I am able to function perfectly while high, it's not like I'm going "OMG MAN I AM SO HIGH, IM A CAT AHAH LOLZ".

That's not what happens...just shows that the media has successfully brainwashed everyone into thinking pot turns you into a moron...morons give it a bad name.

You've probly seen so many people stoned and didn't even know it. It's nothing like being drunk!

:yes: