Do I Hit On 1 Of My Friends?

Difficult Situation....

Do I hit on one of my best Female mates?

She jsut finished with her Boyfriend and i like her. Do i try my luck with her and risk changing the relationship we have atm for the worse, OR just leave it?

Help Me ppl :ermm:

Plan A) wait till she hits on you, if she dosent, then Plan B) You hit on her.

You gotta make it quick though before she gets taken! :)

goodluck

i'll use my "english" i've learned from ali g ;)

if she is fit den yah stick yo beast in er. if she is a minger den no.

---

if your good friends you will be good together from what i've seen.

say (in that guys voice from american pie) blow me beautiful- if you get a slap, then shes probably not quite ready, if she says yea then bonza!

life is all about risks so go for it :)

if it doesnt work you can always play it off like you werent really that serious :D

i think that it's alright to. just don't be forceful or anything.

take it slow, and see how she reacts.

the worst thing to do is probably not doing anything about it at all.

in the future you'll be beating yourselves for not trying.

be yourselves. i'm sure all of you are great people.;)

In my experience, I helped my girlfriend over her breakup by taking her out to movies, showing her not all guys are bad. Now were engaged.

Worked for me. But watch out not to look like youre getting her on the rebound. I wasnt out with a plan and things just worked out. :)

I didnt say anything to her because Im afraid to change the relation that we have.

She knows that I like her and she changed a little with me :( :(

I think I'll wait :(

Any success. I figured that posing in the general forum for fast replys means you're going to act fast as well before the topic deviates onto whether Ali G should be a role model for 10 year olds....

EDIT: Moved to real world issues as I wrote :(

Originally posted by KoL

I didnt say anything to her because Im afraid to change the relation that we have.

She knows that I like her and she changed a little with me :( :(

I think I'll wait :(

i completely understand. i can identify with that feeling.

i just hope everything ends well with you.;)

just know the feeling of her moving on to another guy...if you don't try.:paranoid: :ponder:

it could happen.

liked her for a bit, she just called me on phone crying saying he had gone and all, so taking her out on Friday night (Would be sooner but she got loadsa college work to do)

Cheers for the advise, keep your views coming and also, will keep you up 2 date on the situation

(Still not sure on what to do)

whip out your laptop and say (with a Butthead voice [from beavis and butthead]) "Hey baby, im a 1337 neowin poster, want me to show you how fast i can write a post?"

:)

You've got to do it quick, otherwise you will miss your "rebound" window of opportunity, overshoot the shagable zone and land in the friends zone. (Just like Pilotwings off the Super NES)

So get her drunk, cry, hug, call all men b*stards (swallow your pride on this bit)... and before you know it you'll be pulling your vinegar face. :)

I was in similar situation, then we ended up doing the horizontal bomp ! :p

She then says she regreted doing it, cause she always thought of me as a "Friend" and nothing more.

But she says we should remain just friends, so I said OK no problem, now she calls me up several times a day tells me she's in love with me etc...

So now it's me who just wants to be friends, as I lost interest in her and I'm currently seeing another girl.

Women are strange.. but my advise is go for it !!!

I had the same problem :(

Dificult situation, the problem is I spent 9 month thinking about it. It was a hard time for me, bad notes from the study, only thinking in this f............ situation. One night I thought now or never, so I kiss here then .....

After that, we are now 4 years and 6 month together, and we will marry on October.

So I would say Try it :) Think you got an advantage, you are friends, and if a relation exists, it will be more special becuase you both will know you ;)

Sorry for my poor English, see my Location ;)

Uhm... I think you should give her suggestions... and if she gives you them back... go farther. But if she like pulls away and seems like she doesn't want it... stop there...

but I also think that if you have any regrets, or think you will, or you're afraid you'll ruin it... don't go for it...

but then again... I would :)