Do I Hit On 1 Of My Friends?

Originally posted by Lun4

haha..lmao

and never break up with one girl for another....well i did....backfired like a ***** :s .....now im all alone :disappoin

I know how you feel.... i broke up with my girlfriend of two years over another girl, and now i'm all alone.... :(

Greenmuncher

I very rearly post ......but I was quiet impressed with your reply Keldyn very moving and also I agree go with your heart if you would like more then just sex. Speaking from a woman's perspective. thnxs guys nice to see some mature men out there. :)

Long term relationship = Take it slow and be supportive like you should be.

Not a long term relationship = Here's a quote from The Cable Guy starring Jim Carrey.

"He who hesitates masterbates".

That's all that has to be said. I decide which of these two things to do based on the person I'm "dating" and the current situation.

That's my advice for people under the age of 24. If you any older than that just forget what I said because everything is different after you out of college. Actually most people get out of college when there 23/24 years of age. I got out of college just a little before I reached 22 years of age.

That's just my opinion tho. :cool:

lol ahhh this thread was funny because in some aspects it was so sad

and those gay thread pics make it better

should put this in the jokes forum :p

carpe diem man, seize the day. life is too short to just waste away time thinking about things, if you want something go for it. sometimes it works out well, sometimes it doesnt...go for it though

Originally posted by Crazy_Seb

Dont do it, too much at risk. I speak from experience. ;)

I agree with Crazy_Seb here ... been there, done that .... lost a good friend to prove it.

Oh, we went out ... things seemed to be going good .... but when it did go south, we haven't spoken since (over 2 years) ...

Originally posted by bayrider

bull****!!! anyone who said no... well, dont listen to them! from experience and logic, i say just do her, go for it... you're not gonna be friends with her the rest of ur life.

i dont know about you, but i cant stand having girls as friends unless ur dating (and f**king) them, otherwise theyre pathetic and annoying to be around, its ok to hang out with the girl friends a couple times a week, but its the buddies that count more...

You sound like a really nasty person. I hope all women avoid you like the plague.

:mad:

anita

Time for Domino Cat to speak! lol.

When I was in high school I wanted to ask out this beauty named Ceej who had dark curly hair and these eyes that just drove me crazy. One day I went up to her to ask her out and I was standing there for about 2 minutes before I said anything...kinda like John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind." Anyways she began to turn all red and when I started talking to her my bus came and I had to leave...so I told her I would talk to her tomorrow. Sad thing is that when I went up to her the next day, she turned all red again and ran off with her friend and I just turned around and raised up my shoulders to my friends watching my every move and I went back.

So let that be a word of advice to you...if you like a girl and you think she likes you, then you're on the right track. If you have the chance to tell her and you don't, then she won't give you that chance again.

Oh...yeah, it seems that she may have very well liked me but you know how girls in high school are. It's just too bad...she was so cute. I'll never forget those curls she had...

Now I have to go to the bathroom....excuse me! lol