and shes in a state of dismay well man this is the time to impress her

and show her that your the one shes lookin 4 ehehe :cheeky:

Originally posted by Winston

lol funni..

ummms i reackon go for it man

hey man if shes talking to u alot

and shes in a state of dismay well man this is the time to impress her

and show her that your the one shes lookin 4 ehehe :cheeky:

Thats rather predatory wouldnt you say Winston? Don't make the mistake of taking advantage of a girl because she is in an emotionally weakened state. Be there for her yes, but only if you truly care for her. And not just to *ahem* get into her pants...:s

Originally posted by Keldyn

Thats rather predatory wouldnt you say Winston? Don't make the mistake of taking advantage of a girl because she is in an emotionally weakened state. Be there for her yes, but only if you truly care for her. And not just to *ahem* get into her pants...:s

yeah but your not getting in her pants lol..

not actually just actually taking advantage of the situation

of course care for her then you'll develop a stronger relationship

Originally posted by bayrider

bull****!!! anyone who said no... well, dont listen to them! from experience and logic, i say just do her, go for it... you're not gonna be friends with her the rest of ur life.

i dont know about you, but i cant stand having girls as friends unless ur dating (and f**king) them, otherwise theyre pathetic and annoying to be around, ....

I hope you are not serious. if so, you are going to spend your life a very lonely man...

Originally posted by Signum

I have liked her for a long time now, So it has been playing on my mind for quite a bit, Just that her becomin single has come out of the blue.

We go out regulary as mates on thursday nights to a club, (She always leaves her Boyfriend at home) and when we leave each other on a night, its like we dont wonna, (If u get me) so i think there might be something there.

I do some extreme sports, but this is really scaring / Confusing me

Go for it. Slowly and carefully though.

You never know but maybe she does have feelings for you and thats partly why she broke up?

I agree with ya Syntax Error. I have travelled down this road more than I have care for. Out of the three times, only one relationship has stayed or maybe improved from where we were before we became romantically involved. I talk to the others but it just is not the same.

bayrider i 2 hope you are not serious.

Ok, after sleeping on the Ideas that you guys have come up with, think I am going to bite the built and go for it. Not just yet like, going to give it at least more than 48 hours.

Going to Show her a good time on Friday night (Not like that just yet ;) ) and show her that all men aren?t *******s and whatever other bad things she is thinking about them atm.

I Usually sleep at hers after a night out, have long talks leading into the morning and the sunrise with her and see if I can get anymore details from her and then ask her in the morning.

What ya think to the plan,

Good idea? Bad idea?

yeah good

uve got guts man if i was u i wouldnt

ill be pondering if she considers me as a friend or if she still likes the other guy or if shes got thoughts on someone else etc..

See, that what the talk is going to be for, going to "Probe" for information and stuff, if i can see its not a good time and situation not going to bother at that time, but if not.

She has this thing she says "Will Try anything Once, if i dont like it Try it again and then leave it" So thats gotta be good for me?

(Should have put that in the post "Depends on the Talk"

hey, guy..its not like youre going to mary this chick, right? so what? and if your friend split up with her, its no biggy cuz its not like he wanted her anymore either?

so then..just go for it! if not, go for the other lady friend..if not..go for the other..

really, kid..whats so hard about this decision?

I once tried that, but she was the one that said to me that she was attracted to me. And it was great while it lasted but then she changed a lot, maybe it was because we changed schools but she didn't call or anything. But if you loss her well, F U C K it, you did what you wanted, what your heart told you. If she's a true friend she'll stay, or maybe give you a little kiss.

She got back with her Boyfriend. They all happy and stuff together now. She cancelled Friday night out also

I'm well gutted, cheers for the advice, will use it in future situations (Cos its bound to happen again)

LOL , well at least the fact that she cancelled friday night shows that she DID like you "that way"

u shoulda gone in earlier hehe

I called her and she said that she had got back with her Boyfriend.

My heart just sunk, all that planned and sweet advice from you guys all for nothing.

Hope this is a lesson to all you others in the same situation.....Do it, but be quick before the Ex gets his grubby hands back on her!!!

Got a Night planned for next Thursday just me and her, as we always do :D

Originally posted by Signum

I called her and she said that she had got back with her Boyfriend.

My heart just sunk, all that planned and sweet advice from you guys all for nothing.

Hope this is a lesson to all you others in the same situation.....Do it, but be quick before the Ex gets his grubby hands back on her!!!

Got a Night planned for next Thursday just me and her, as we always do :D

bro that really sucks... but when you're with her... you should try to tell her how whatever her boyfriend did to make her break up with him, he'll most likely do it again.. and she'll end up getting hurt again...

just wait... cause he will do whatever he did again.. and they'll break up... it always happens...

Originally posted by Rathamon

LOL , well at least the fact that she cancelled friday night shows that she DID like you "that way"

u shoulda gone in earlier hehe

How does that show she likes him "that way"? Cancelling just shows she'd rather be with the bf at the time than him.

Man that sucks, I'd be well gutted if that happened to me after I'd built up my confidence and all! Maybe she just wanted to give her bf another chance. If he does it again though, then you've got a big chance!

- Zero

what did you say to the girl after she said no to friday night?

youre still going out friday no? i sure hope so. come on, as if youre going to take a no. so what if she's with her bf? wouldnt you feel so much better..even tho theyre hooked up..u stole her away? ;) think about it!

just...say something like..lets do something sometime..and do something. dont just sit on your hand waiting for "another situation" nothing is going to get done like that.:roll:

but then again..u are your own guy..and if u wanna just sit around and *hope* something will comealong..then thats your choice...

i didn't just take No for an answer, She now let me down twice this week, so said, if u letting me down again, "U owe me"

So she is planned something for sometime at weekend and then we going out on Thursday.

She wanted to spend sometime with her bf again on friday (We all know that that means Lucky *******)

ya, but what do you really want? Are lookin for long term relationship? or just the benifits of a rebound ;)

anyways, the guy said he's got other lady friends..:roll: :D

• 4 weeks later...

Well, never got to take that lady out for that night, but all is well. Few weeks after went to a mates house party at Uni and met up with a new lass.

She lives a few miles away in the summer but is nice and close whenshe is backa t uni.

Hope the thread gave some ppl advice and also gave them the balls to do what i never did. (Glad i didnt now :D )