A Miranda Guide

Can somebody please explain how to get IEView to work with Miranda 0.4.01 because I honestly havn't a clue. I'm just getting text, no template at all.

Mediocre guide.

It's nice to have plugins, but I'd like to know what they DO and a screenshot of the end-result would be appreciated too.

Please add info and make this a complete guide.

If you even care to read the thread you will find screenshots, also if you do a little search about miranda you will find a whole topic dedicated to miranda customization.

:sleep: :sleep:

If you even care to read the thread you will find screenshots, also if you do a little search about miranda you will find a whole topic dedicated to miranda customization.

:sleep:  :sleep:

586086658[/snapback]

A guide is suppose to have all the info needed. I shouldn't have to read through 12 pages to gather missing information.

also if you do a little search about miranda you will find a whole topic dedicated to miranda customization.

I don't care about the other 612 plugins that exists. When you put up a guide you make sure you give proper information about everything mentionned.'

Conclusion: A mediocre guide with close to no information.

If you even care to read the thread you will find screenshots,

Isn't this the whole point of making a guide ? So I do NOT have to search and look around. The guide is suppose to be his post, not the accumulation of posts in the topic. (you might want to check the other guides posted in this forum for good examples).

He didn't even bother to edit his post to add the clist_nicer plugin that someone else posted to contribute.

Edited by xplatinum

For some reason, apparently this isn't enough detail. I figured it out just fine from this guide and it seems others have too. You're messing up somewhere, I'm telling you. I dunno maybe I can help you out over MSN or something.

I don't know why but the new messages appears "hidden"

What I mean is that there is a vertical bar and the messages appear at the botton hidden. It doesnt refresh the message box when a new message arrives.

• 2 weeks later...
Here is what i get when trying to get 100% transparency for the contact list:

What should i do ?

586252316[/snapback]

In List Background +, ignore every item.

i am tired of this freaking miranda customization thingy.. i get a freaking weird result.. can someone help me from start ? i have been sitting in my pc for the last 4hours trying to figure out how to customize miranda and still no improvement.

if noone helps, i will throw this **** away frm my pc for good..

thanks

currently looks like this..

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1186/asdasda6om.png

LOL

Edited by existonz09

i am tired of this freaking miranda customization thingy.. i get a freaking weird result.. can someone help me from start ? i have been sitting in my pc for the last 4hours trying to figure out how to customize miranda and still no improvement.

thanks

LOL

586267941[/snapback]

I am not seeing what you're having problems with? Looks like you got clist nicer going fine, the wallpaper/transparancy trick, etc. What do you want to make it look like?

thanks

LOL

586267941[/snapback]

Looks like your ungrouped contacts aren't modified to match the rest. I'm on my Powerbook so i can't look at the exact option to fix it, sorry. I know it's in List Background+.

so skinning is by Ieview ? someone care to show me how to use ieview properly on a windows platform ? my msn is existonz09@hotmail.com (via msn messenger)

the guide here uses old ieview and i dont know how to use it, thus making it hard for me to understand anything. miranda looks simple on the outside but inside is freaking loaded with unknown stuffs. sigh..